Joker's last trick: Part 1

Marinette groaned as Joker grabbed her by the hair and held out a slip of paper. She glared at him.

"I'm not saying that." Joker called him up on her phone.

"You can and you will. Unless you want me to kill him of course. I've seen how close the two of you are. He broke your heart as well." Marinette spat in his face. The clown kicked her in the stomach and thrust the paper in front of her. She choked out the words softly.

"It's over." she looked up at Joker in pain. "I can't do this." she broke down into sobs as Joker laughed.

"Marinette, I didn't mean what I said, please, just hold on. Where are you?" The man cackled and dragged a knife down the side of her arm. It dug into her skin, drawing small beads of blood, and she wimpered.

"Wow Wayne. Your girlfriend just dumped you over the cell phone. Guess that won't bring a smile to your face." Marinette glared at the clown who laughed loudly.

"Where the fuck are you, you sociopathic clown?" Joker smirked and dug the knife deeper, the blood tracks running faster over her skin. She screamed in pain.

"10 million if you want her alive Wayne. She's a nice little playtoy. I might keep her permanently. Just listen to how scared she sounds." Joker lightly traced the knife over her neck. She let out a choked sob.

"When and where?" Joker cackled and shattered the cell phone. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to a dark room. He threw her in there and a pillow.

"Sleep well tonight girlie because we have a lot of things to..... discuss in the morning." he left in a howl of laughter. Marinette wimpered and pulled her knees to her chest. She felt all sorts of memories resurface. Green eyes, but not the gorgeous emerald she was used to. Forest green, with malice swirled in her mind. She pulled herself as close as she could to the corner of the room, leaving the pillow since it smelled, really bad.

"I'm so sorry Damian" she whispered to herself before passing out from blood loss and exhaustion.

"Damian, you need to sleep. You already skipped one night of sleep. You are no help to her if you can't even fight." Damian scowled, but nodded at his eldest brother.

"Grayson, you wake me up the SECOND you find something. Got it?" the man nodded at him and waved him off. Damian sluggishly dragged himself to his room where he opened his desktop computer. He then pulled out three laptops, a Redbull, and the necklace he gave her out of his pocket. "I swear on my life I will find you Mari. I'll find you." he prepared for another long night of searching.

Switch (I know it's a lot of flipping, bear with me)

"Time to get up blueberry! We have many things to discuss. You're going to stay with me for a few weeks, so better get comfy." he hysterically laughed and pulled out a crowbar. "I'm sure your brother could tell you all about this. Oh wait, he's dead." Marinette clenched her fist behind her. She stood up to slug him in the jaw, but fell to the ground. "I wouldn't do that if I were you girlie. I shot you with a paralysis drug last night to keep you from getting any smart ideas." he cackled.

Damian now would be a good time to get me out of here

###################################################################################################################
Bonus:

Time skip: two weeks

Damian lost weight, He dismissed almost all meals over more nights of patrolling the city in hopes of finding her. He tripped on the roofledge, and was stopped by Batman.

"Robin, go home and rest. I will have Agent A take away all of your electronics and heavy lock the Manor down. This is not the best way to find her at all. You have missed school for the last two weeks. Go home." Batman slipped into the shadows and dissapeared from sight. Robin grumbled and hopped off the rooftops into the street. He pushed the key fob and called his bike over. He slung his leg over and pulled up the kickstand. He accelerated past the speed limit, feeling the wind wrap around him. He went off to the more abandoned part of Gotham City, where less people lived and he did not search there yet. He pulled into an abandoned warehouse parking lot. He heard gunshots inside. He turned off his bike and tapped the tracker button on his belt to notify the rest of his teammates. He slipped in the second story window without a song and saw three dead bodies that looked like Joker's bodyguards. Robin dropped to the floor silently and tapped the side of his goggles, turning on infared, he looked around. Behind the walls, he saw
three figures. Two hunched over a smaller being. He watched the smaller being kick the one in the head and punch the other in the stomach. Both fell to the floor. The small figure quickly limped out of that room, heading torwards the exit, but was stopped. It punched and kicked at the much taller being, that didn't budge. The tiny thing ran out the door, Damian caught a glimpse of it. Blue/black hair was matted with blood and bruises covered the once porcelain skin. Without thinking, he ran torwards Marinette in hopes of getting out. She dizzily looked up at the traffic light costume.

"R- Robin?" He held his arms out for a hug but she was yanked backwards and heard an evil laugh.