Lots of secrets revealed

They arrived back at the house early, it being a danger to the students safety, and Dick ran over and hugged them both.

"Are you guys ok?" he was looking at Marinette. He knew, good. I'ts nice to know he can piece everything together.

"Yes. We are FINE Grayson. I'm going down to the cave." Both Dick, and Alfred shot him a look and Marinette noticed.

"What's the cave? Your secret hideout for your hero personas?" All were at a loss for words. Dick tried to come up with an excuse bet Marinette laughed and walked up to her room. She desperately needed to talk to Tikki. She shut the door to her room, and the goddess flew out of Marinette's bag. She was pretty annoyed.

"Ok Marinettte, I get that you wanted to tell Dick. Fine, he's trustworthy. But are you sure you want to tell Damian? I understand that he's your partner and all and you don't want what happened to Adrien- I mean Chat Noir to him, but are you sure you can trust him?" Marinette pat Tikki on the head.

"I trust him. I don't know why, but I do. Besides, he has saved my life a number of times. I I know his identity, it's only right that he know mine. You know both miraculous have to be in circulation. So far, he seems to be worthy." Tikki smiled and sat on Marinette's head.

"As long as you feel right about this.. you are the new young guardian, and I trust you, just be careful Mari, I don't want you to get hurt." Instead of a knock on the door, it burst open.

"DOESN'T ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?" Jason covered her in a bear hug. Her vision had black spots and she started to fall and Jason let her go.

"Dick said you caught in the fight." Marinette made a face and Jason stopped.

"I know you now go to that school but were you involved in the fight Marinette?" She partially fell under his gaze and he saw that. He grabbed both of her shoulders and bent to her level, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"Marinette, Dupain-Cheng. Were you involved in the fight whatsoever, and do you have any injuries." She just realized that she didn't call her Miraculous cure. Jason sighed.

"Marinette, saying nothing is an answer. What did you do?" She lookd at the floor, and showed him a picture of Ladybug. She couldn't speak. Her voice kept shaking whenever she tried.

"Marinette, why are you showing me a picture of the girl who was there?" Oh Marinette, he won't know unless you tell him. I forgot I put a new spell over the identities when you first got your miraculous. Tikki was speaking in her head and she didn't know what to do. Jason started shaking her and she was on the verge of tears.

"I- I don't...I- I can't.." The door once again flung open and she shouted once again curses about nobody knowing how to shut the door. And started hitting the person who walked in.

"Mari, it's me what's wrong...?" Damian just stood there feeling bruises start to form on his torso and he hugged her like last time and she fell crying. He glared at Jason, bloody murder, and Jason pulled out his gun, saying something about target practice in the cave. Damian felt her move and she ran into the bathroom without shutting the door. She coughed up blood and Damian shouted for help. She felt warm arms pick her up and she moved closer the heat source. Tikki flew over and Damian put the small goddess in his pocket and ran downstairs.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When she woke up, he found herself hitting her head on a lamp. She rubbed her head and looked around after pushing the lamp away from her. Damian was sleeping in a chair by the wall next to her and Jason and Tim were discussing something about the computer outside of the room. She poked Damian in the arm. No response. She did it again. Nothing. She decided to do the normal thing.