Why Marinette is officially, legally, and truly NOT allowed to bite her lip

Warm. She was very warm. She felt the need to snuggle in the cocoon of warmth on her. Under her was a very long, comfy pillow. She snuggled close to it and it hugged her. She opened her eyes and she was on the couch with Damian underneath her. He looked so peaceful. She noticed the two of them were covered in a big fluffy blanket. She went to get up, but was held down by arms looped around her waist. She ran her fingers through his hair, and he moved closer to the warm hand. She giggled and saw how he smiled in his sleep. She kissed him on the nose, and laid back down. She went back to sleep feeling safe.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************
Damian felt the warm girl on top of him, and didn't want her to move. A warm hand went through his hair, and he was more than happy to allow it to happen. He felt a smile appear on his face. Something on his nose tingled that felt like electric. He felt her head land on his chest and he pulled her closer. She fell back asleep. He, usually waking around 5 am, has been up for the last two hours and was relaxed. He kept his eyes shut because he didn't want to get up and her be gone. He pecked the top of her head and she relaxed in his arms.

"Damian" a voice whispered.

"Yes?" he whispered back.

"It's me, Dick. Bruce called the school and said you would both be two hours late. It's 8 am now and a Thursday. You guys have until ten so you don't have ot rush. Also, Bruce has a surprise for Marinette later." he looked up and smiled at the man.

"Thanks. Also, can we talk?" The man sat down in the recliner across from him.

"I have to leave for work in an hour but I'm ready. What's up?" Damian sat up against the armrest and felt the girl stir, so he picked her up and held her.

"you won't believe it Dick. She called me cute last night." He snickered quietly at the two.

"Oh I believe it Damian. Also, are you sure you want to talk about it now? She could be awake." Damian looked down at her and watched how she breathed.

"She's sleeping. Slow breaths and I can feel her heartbeat. It's very slow and relaxed." Dick took a picture of the two. "Don't you have enough, you real life Dick?" the man laughed loudly and Marinette stirred. Damian glared at the man and he shut his mouth. She settled back down.

"Well baby-bat, what do you want to do about it? You like her, she obviously likes you," he motioned to the girl on his chest, "what do you want to do?" I have no idea, I just want to keep her safe and stay like this forever.

"I dunno maybe make cookies?" he heard her laugh in his head. Plagg. What kid I'm asleep? We can 'read' eachother's dreams? She thinks she's dreaming right now. In fact, she is having a lucid dream with sleep paralysis at the moment, about this. Notice how her hold on you is ridgid? How do you know this? I'm a god. Also, she is the kwami master. There are more than just 2 kwamis. Oh.

"You good Damian? You spaced out."

"Yeah, fine"

"Ok I have to go to work. We'll talk later?"

"Ok Bye." Damian semi-inclined himself so he was laying down, but his head was up and able to see his phone. He took a picture of how cute she was to remember this moment forever. Little did Damian know, Bruce set up Damian's phone to the icloud so, Bruce saw a picture of Damian's sleeping love. Great. I'll put this in the 'Daminette Wedding Camera-roll'.

"Marinette, Marinette!" she was kicking and moving a lot in her sleep. He felt wet tears fall from her face. She was still sleeping.

"Adrien, Chat, no. Stop. Let me go. No. I don't want this. Stop. STOP." Damian held her head and pulled his arms around her again. She opened her eyes slowly and saw bottle-green eyes starting back at her. He grabbed her waist and pulled him closer to where his face was. He wiped the tears off, and kissed her on the head.