Bruce's POV part 2

Before I could call the rest of the family over to meet the girl, an incoming call from France came in. I answered it as quick as I could.

"Bonjour Monsieur. Mon nom est Mme Bustier, et je voudrais reprogrammer le voyage à Gotham? Je me souviens que le président de classe l'année dernière avait réservé le voyage et nous avons dû annuler à la dernière minute. Je sais que vous n'avez peut-être pas le temps, mais j'apprécierais vraiment que mes élèves découvrent d'autres endroits."(Hello Sir. My name is Mrs. Bustier, and I would like to reschedule the trip to Gotham? I remember the class president last year booked the trip and we had to cancel last minute. I know you may not have time but I would really appreciate my students learning about other places.) I responded in French,

"Mlle, je serais honoré de vous avoir ici. Cela ne me dérange pas que votre classe reste. La date la plus proche où vous pouvez rester est ... Aujourd'hui, c'est lundi, donc jeudi, nous devrions être fixés. Cela fonctionne-t-il avec vous?" (Miss, I would be honored to have you here. I don't mind your class staying. The soonest date you can stay is... Today is Monday so by Thursday we should be set. Does that work with you?) The calendar is honestly pretty full but there is enough room.

"Merci, Merci Monsieur!" the woman hung up. Weird.
I grabbed the files from the last scheduled field trip. I looked at the name of the student president and I could not believe it. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I guess she can see her old classmates she probably misses them. I'll keep it a surprise and let the other kids know. I pulled out my home cell and called up the Justice League, Young Justice, and the rest of the team. The girl can get to know the rest of the family. What could go wrong?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OK. I WAS WRONG. LOTS CAN GO WRONG.

"Kids, suit up and get Marinette, and Mar'i out of here." The monster was looming over everyone there. Tim threw a knife at the thing and it just sucked it in. Great. Dick grabbed one of Damian's katana's and tried to-
wait.
I don't see Damian.

"Nightwing, where is robin." he kept tying to slice the thing up and pointed outside. The polka dotted girl was outside with a cat-eared boy.

"WHO THE HELL ARE THOSE KIDS?" Jason shouted while he shot the beast. The bullets sunk in. The red girl was thrown back into the dining room in front of the monster.

"Get the purple object, and get it as far from here as you can. I can help after I handle Hawkmoth. Kwami knows why the actual HELL he's here." The angry blue haired child spit blood out on the front lawn, launched her yoyo and was off once again.

"Superman, see if your lasers can cut through this guy" 2 red beams flashed at the creature, slicing through his skin and cutting the arm off. It slithered back into the body and grew another arm.

"Alright. Starfire," Dick started, "I'll get the purple beach bracelet if you can fly it to the backyard." she nodded and Dick climbed up the beast's back, but he kept sliding off. He angrily split his staff and stabbed the beast trying to get up it's back. He threw the bracelet to Kori and she flew it out of the house and Jason kept shooting it.

"Jason, I know you need target practice, but SHOOTING IT DOESN'T DO CRAP" Damn it Tim, when was the last time you went to bed??? Tim finally arrived from the Batcave and he dumped some sort of chemical on the monster. It cried out and lashed around the room, breaking Alfred's china cabinet. There was steam coming from the man's ears.

"Timbo, what was in that vial?" Dick flipped over the creature trying to wear it out.

"Acid!" then Tim passed out. Jason grabbed his ankle and dragged him out of the room.