Duels and Prank Call responses

"So Agreste, what the hell do you want?"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

With his hand on the doorknob, Damian glared at the blonde, who was already in a glaring contest with Marinette. The blonde growled at her outfit. Damian smirked.

"So Agreste, how did you get that rather nasty cut on your cheek? It looks really bad." Adrien growled and lunged at the raven haired boy. Damian simply moved out of the way, and pulled a katana out from the umbrella holder. A dagger clashed with the katana, leaving a ringing noise throughout the house. "Do you even know how to use that? Because if you don't, it seems kind of unfair to-" Adrien slashed with speed and brushed past Damian, quick and lightly on his feet. "So, how long have you been fencing for ballerina?"

"eight years." Adrien growled. Damian scoffed.

"Marinette, look at this disgrace. His stance has at least five mishaps, and-" Adrien lunged again, and Damian caught the blade and knocked it out of his hand, across the floor. "Look kid, get your dagger and get out, or else I'll do worse than my habibti did earlier. Don't temp me, I'm giving you the chance to most likely live." Adrien held up his fists with a murderous look on his face. "That's a really stupid idea I hope you know." Damian dropped his katana behind him, in front of where Marinette stood. "Let me get this straight. You show up to MY house, Challange me to whatever the HELL this is, and I still don't see your reasoning behind it."

"You have two things that belong to me. Plagg, was NEVER meant to be yours. And Marinette is just confused. She'll come back to me and we can go to Paris and have the hamster and three kids, right Marinette?" Marinette stared at him, horrified and backed away.

"You're a fucking lunatic. For one your FATHER," he cringed at the name "Killed Master Fu, his guardianship duties were transfered to ME. And yes, Plagg is in use, and he is actually comfortable with his holder. Would you like to come out Plagg, Tikki?" The two kwami's came out from hiding behind the nearest wall and sat on both of Marinette's shoulders. "For two, I don't belong to anyone. I am a person, and I have made my choice, so FUCK OFF and GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I MURDER YOU MYSELF." she was shaking with rage. Adrien snarled and started walking torward her. Damian held the katana to his neck.

"Take another step, and slitting your throat will be your fault. I've seen the light die from much worthier opponents at the end of my blade." Adrien turned around and started to walk out the door.

"Marinette, princess, please come back, we are meant to be, just ask Tikki." Damian slammed the door behind him. Tikki flew torward Damian.

"Ok first of all, they are NOT meant to be, he obviously has something going on in his head." Damian nodded and walked torwards Marinette.

"Are you alright?" she gave him a look.

"You're the one that just had a weird duel thing. Are you alright?" Damian scoffed.

"As if he could land a mark on me. But seriously, not too long ago he almost gutted you. Are you ok?" he stared her dead in the eyes and she nodded. "Good. Tonight father has an out of the country meeting and Alfred is with him. They should be back for the Gala tomorrow. You are coming right? I'd seriously hate to go alone." Marinette chuckled.

"What makes you think I have a dress Damian?" he stared at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Marinette, you're a fashion designer. I know for a fact that you have a dress." she raised her hands to surrender.

"You got me. I do have a dress but is this your way of asking me to the Gala?" his face went dark and she laughed. Moments later, he mumbled something.