Warm Gotham Welcome-ish

"Yes, I live with Bruce Wayne in a mansion." he looked up at the sky, it was sunny but he could see the clouds rolling over the buildings. "We need to get moving. It's supposed to be a bad storm. Marinette, you are coming home with us whether you like it or not. You can have your own room, and it is good sized. Lets go." He grabbed her arm and partially dragged her down the street and she didn't fight it because she knew that she was going to go with him either way. They walked up to a car, and Jason put all of their luggage in the car. Dick walked over to the window, knocked and tried to sit in the front seat. A british, sophisticated man, answered to his knocking with:

"Master Dick, please sit in the back." to that, Dick exploded,

"Alfred, I am a grown ass man, I am thirty one years old. I think I can sit in the front seat."

"Sir, you may be thirty one, but that doesn't mean your intellectuality and your mental age out rule that. Now do be polite sir, and get in the backseat and watch your language!" Jason snorted and slid in the backseat next to a pouting Dick Grayson and before they took off, an elderly man looked at them through the mirror on the windsheild. 

"Hello miss Dupain Cheng. It is nice to meet you. Master Bruce and I very much enjoyed your essay on Gotham City and it's complications. Both of us are very much impressed." Dick stared at her wide eyed

"That was you? Oh my god. You're MDC... Holy sh-"

"Master Dick for the second time Watch your language!"

"Sorry Alfie it's just that between Tim, Steph, and I, we are the biggest fans!" He squealed this like a little fangirl.

"Is he always like this?" she question Jason.

"Sadly, yes." He answered and pulled out his phone and a pair of earbuds. "The car ride is like 20 minutes. Do you want to take a listen to my new playlist?" he offered and she took the one side and what she heard, shocked her. She asked amused,

"Jay, who is the artist?" to that he showed her the album cover. The Ladybird. Marinette started snickering and went to full on laughter.

"What is so funny Nette? I started listening to her a few months ago. She has gotten really popular over the last three months." To that Mari froze. She pulled out her phone, and called an old friend.

"Jagged, why was I just told that The Ladybird  is now a hit artist?" She sounded pretty annoyed Jay thought. Maybe they don't like each other or something. Another thought coursed through his head Who is Jagged?

"Sorry Nettie I wanted it to be a surprise. I was going to come to Gotham in a month when it blew up some more." 

"Jagged. While I get that you wanted it to be a surprise on how popular it is, you told me that it was not going to be posted on the internet. Jagged, what if my old class finds out?" Marinette started to hyperventilate and she started crying in hysterics. Jason picked up the phone.

"Look dude, I might not know who you are, but you just made my little sister cry. What the hell man?" Jason didn't know what to do, all the while Dick was calming Mari down.

"Jason? Jason Todd?" was all the voice in the phone said. Jason looked at the caller ID and saw it was Jagged Stone, the artist. Jason forgot Marinette was MDC for a moment. He hung up with Jagged, and looked over at marinette crying in Dick's arms.

"Mari, that was you? I'm, I'm so proud" and he was. She reached over and pulled him into the group hug. And they arrived at the manor.

Alfred got out of the car, and opened the door, and the trunk. He went to get the luggage, bt Marinette beat him to the chase.

"It's ok Mr Pennyworth. I got it" Alfred smiled and led the way to the front door. 'Oh my gosh this place is massive, it's like four times and big as agrest mansion!!!' was all she could think.

"Miss Dupain Cheng, would you like to come inside?" and then she realized she was gaping at the house and she walked inside, and Alfred took her bags and walked upstairs with them.

"Who's the blueberry?" a young man with dark circles under his eyes asked. The man was at the counter, mixing a red bull, a monster energy, and a cup of coffee together.

"Replacement, this is Marinette, my baby sister. Nette, this is the Replacement." The man stuck his hand out,

"The name is Tim blueberry" she shook his hand and Jason pulled her away.

"Careful Mari, he is a walking catastrophe." All the while Tim smiled and said

"Jay, she seems to have some dark circles herself. For that, respect bud. I know for a fact, that she is a caffeine lover too. Don't you see the can of Bang energy in her backpack side pocket?" Jason turned to her, dropped to his knees and cried

"Marinette, don't go to the dark side, it's not too late to go back." To that she laughed and added "Jay, my body is 75% caffeine at this point" and he sulked out of the room.

The door slammed open and a boy who was about fifteen walked in. He was absolutely livid.