Who the fuck are you?

"Hey, Eda! I'm back!" Luz announced as she walked through the doorway with Amity close behind her.

Eda looked back at the two from her position on the couch. "Oh hey Luz, Blight." Eda narrowed her eyes at seeing Amity but didn't say anything about her presence. The woman sighed and gestured towards the person sitting on the armchair across from her. "Come'ere kid I need you to meet someone."

"Who?" Luz asked as she leaned her hands against the back of the couch.

"This." Eda nodded to the other woman in the room. "Is Lilith, she's my sister."

Amity along with Luz immediately snapped their gaze towards the woman who was supposedly Eda's sister.

Lilith watched the two girls carefully before lifting a hand in an awkward wave. "As my sister clearly stated, I'm Lilith Clawthorne. It is nice to meet the both of you."

Luz looked the woman up and down for e moment before smiling. "Hi! I'm Luz Noceda and I'm your niece" Luz didn't sense the immediate hush that fell over the room when she said that as she turned back to hold Amity's hand. "Also this is Amity Blight, my mate."

"A-aunt?" Lilith let out slowly, looking at Luz before turning her gaze towards Eda who had her head in her hands. "Edalyn, maybe you can uh, explain this to me?"

Eda waved her hand at Lilith and mumbled. "No, no, Luz is right you are her aunt and Blight is her mate I guess."

"..." Lilith remained silent for a few minutes before speaking. "So, who is the father?"

Eda snorted at that question while Luz tried hard to contain her laughter. Lilith looked at Amity for any indication of what was going on seeing as she was the only one in the room who wasn't finding the situation humorous.

Amity didn't offer an explanation and simply watched Luz giggle under her breath.

"Hah, the fact that you think I would actually-" Eda cut herself off and tried to force down her laughing fit. "No, no, no Lily there's no father. Well I mean there is but in this situation I would be the father."

Lilith glanced between Eda and Luz, frowning. "...I do not understand. Are you trying to tell me that you are transitioning or-"

"Wow, Lily you just jumped to a lot of conclusions there." Eda joked. "Also no that's not the case. Remember that incident with Camila? Well, Luz here is the outcome." Eda finished, gesturing towards Luz.

Lilith glanced back at Luz and hummed. "...I see."

"Now that everyone knows each other, care to tell me why you decided to come back now of all times?" Eda asked, raising an eyebrow at her sister.

Lilith crossed a leg over her knee and cleared her throat. "Well, my protege of sorts is coming to study at Hexside so I thought I might warn you beforehand that I will be living here again."