Lost

TW// self-harm and suicidal thoughts

"You know, I'm starting to remember why I never study with you." Boscha groaned in annoyance as she leaned back in her seat and kicked her feet up on the table.

Amity rolled her eyes and gestured towards the book that Boscha was holding. "Well first of all you're holding that upside down and second of all, this was your idea. I'm starting to think you just agreed to this so that you could spend time with Willow."

"...Maybe." Boscha mumbled steadily as she threw the book back onto the table.

Luz gestured towards the shelf where Willow was picking out books. "Why don't you just talk to her? I mean, you're already pretty much friends with her, right?"

"That's the thing, I don't know," Boscha grumbled. "Like, I've apologized, several times in fact, for what I've done to her and she's said that she isn't mad at me anymore but I still feel like she's avoiding me." She said the last part sadly while Amity stared at her with an unimpressed expression.

Luz frowned. "Well, why don't you go and talk to her now?" Boscha scoffed. "Are you kidding?" She asked in disbelief. "Flowers is doing her own thing now, I'll just be annoying if I go and bother her."

"I highly doubt you'd be more of an annoyance than you already are," Amity mumbled as she flipped through the book in her hands. Boscha scowled at her and set her feet back onto the carpeted floor. "Fine, I'll show you that I can be nice when I want to."

Luz sent Amity an impressed look when Boscha stood and stomped her way towards Willow. "You played her didn't you?" Amity nodded. "Yep, I guess you can say that was an epic gamer move."

"...I don't know if I'd use that to describe what you just did." Amity rolled her eyes. "Alright fine. But see, reverse psychology always works with Boscha, just challenge her skill and her pride will handle the rest."

Luz laughed at that. "Oh really? And what do I need to do to get the great Amity Blight to do something for me?" Amity shrugged absentmindedly. "Just smile, that should be enough."

"Bet."

Amity frowned, processing what she had said to Luz. "Wait I didn't-" Her eyes widened as she tried to take back what she had said. Luz leaned towards her and grinned. "Well, then Miss Blight may I have a kiss?" She asked teasingly.

"You're lucky you're cute," Amity grumbled before moving forward and placing a quick kiss on Luz's lips. When she pulled away Luz pouted. "Oh come on, that was barely a kiss."

Amity chuckled and went back to reading her book. "Better luck next time mon trésor."

"Okay, you can do this. Just go up to her and say hi...wait no that wouldn't make sense." Boscha muttered to herself as she hid behind a bookshelf. She had been trying to find a reason for her to go up and talk to Willow but so far nothing was coming to mind. She couldn't just walk up to Willow and ask her if she hated her, that would end badly.

Boscha bit her lip harshly, why was she even here? She shouldn't have let Amity get to her with her comment 'cause now she couldn't just return to them empty-handed, that would be pathetic. Damn, for all the times she chastised Amity for not making a move on Luz sooner, and for delaying the inevitable she seemed to be following that same pattern.

Amity got lucky because fate always seemed to favor her with these kinds of things, besides, after all the girl had gone through Boscha was sure that her friends deserved some good things at this point in her life.

But Boscha? She was a bully and a wreck. She spent all her time in middle school and her first years of high school tormenting people just for the fun of it. Even now, it wasn't like she helped people that were being bullied. She hadn't changed at all despite the promise she had made herself and the universe had made her pay for it by letting her mother die.