Life goes on

"I'm gonna skip class."

"No, you're not."

"I'm gonna do it."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am." Boscha insisted in annoyance. Amity stared down at her friend with an unimpressed look before waving her hand around vaguely. "We're already here Boscha, besides I don't think your record could take another hit."

Boscha groaned and banged her head against her locker for good measure. "Am, please. I didn't know we had a test today okay? I can't take it, I didn't study shit!" Amity shoved her necessary textbooks into her bag and shrugged. "You have a third eye for a reason okay? Just cheat and look at someone else's paper."

"Is the great Amity Blight telling me to cheat? Nice." Boscha said jokingly, slinging her bag over her shoulder and walking with Amity to their next class. Amity glanced up when they passed Luz's locker. For now, it was free of any graffiti but it was only the start of the day, she was sure that someone would eventually decide to write some words on the locker and Amity would make sure to make them pay if she caught the person.

Boscha pushed into her math classroom and plastered a smile onto her face. "I am so ready to take this test that I definitely studied for."

The teacher in the room glanced at Boscha and gestured towards her. "See? This is the energy I want to see in this class. Now please take a seat, I'll be passing the tests around in a minute."

"Wow, is this what it's like to be the teacher's pet?" Boscha whispered teasingly as she elbowed Amity. The werewolf rolled her eyes and headed over to her seat in the front of the class. She looked around and frowned when she didn't see Luz or Willow there, Willow was usually early and Luz had come to school with Boscha and Amity so logically they should both be in class.

When Amity got her test she immediately began filling out the answers. She wasn't named top student for nothing so after barely thirty minutes she had finished the test. Boscha held her head in her hands and bit the end of her pencil as she read over the third question on the paper. Maybe she should cheat because she didn't understand anything that was written on the test.

Her phone suddenly buzzed in her pocket and she pulled it out under her table, making sure that the teacher was occupied and wouldn't see her.

[9:23 am] zoomzoom: can someone pLEASE SEND HELP

[9:23 am] covfefe: wut

[9:23 am]: zoomzoom: im taking a math test and i dont understand shIT

lmao same [9:24 am]

[9:24 am] skratch: isnt amity in ur class just ask her for the answers

[9:24 am] straigHT HAIR: I will not be helping any of you cheat

meanie [9:24 am]

[9:25 am] skratch: ask willow then

shes not in class [9:25 am]

[9:25 am] zoomzoom: @flowerpot where r u

[9:26 am] straigHT HAIR: while you're at it ask her where luz is

hah S I M P [9:27 am]

[9:28 am] straigHT HAIR: stop it boscha

[9:31 am] flowerpot: sorry im here

[9:31 am] flowerpot: im just looking for luz

@bad boi where u at [9:32 am]

[9:35 am] bad boi: heyyyyyyy