Halloween bash

"Aight mom I'm leaving!" Boscha yelled as she ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed a piece of the leftover brownie her mother had made the day before.

Before she was able to leave her mother called for her from the living room. "Boscha if you leave without giving me a proper goodbye you won't be allowed to use the TV or your computer for the rest of the weekend."

Boscha rolled her eyes but stumbled into the living room where she saw her mother sitting at the couch, watching the news. "Okay, I'm here." She leaned down and planted a quick kiss on her mother's cheek before moving to leave.

"-And last night, two of the captured Monster killers were found brutally murdered in their cell. The police haven't released an official statement yet but so far, no leads have been found and no one seems to have an idea as to who would do this, more on this issue at 11 today-"

Boscha sneered when she saw the photos of the two familiar people show up on the TV. "Good riddance, the fewer pieces of shit left in existence the better."

"Boscha! Don't say that." The cuegle huffed but nodded to her mother. "I'm sorry mom." Her mother stood and hugged Boscha tightly. "It's fine Boscha, It's normal for you to feel this way but we should never wish death on someone okay? No matter what they've done. Everyone eventually gets what they deserve and we shouldn't be the ones to decide what that is."

Boscha nodded into her mother's shoulder before pulling away and taking another bite from her brownie. "Okay mom, I'm gonna go now. It's already noon and you know how am gets when I'm late." Her mother teasingly ruffled Boscha's hair. "I see you're going for a more free look. Have fun today habibti and try to stay out of trouble, okay?"

"Fine mom." Boscha drawled as she tried to establish some order with her hair since she had decided to just let her hair out of her usual ponytail for the day. She grabbed her keys from the table near the door and stepped outside.

Boscha swore under her breath when she was immediately hit with a gush of cold air, yep fall had definitely settled and maybe she shouldn't have worn shorts in this weather. She wrapped her jacket tighter around herself before going to the driveway of her house and grinning when she saw her ride.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" Boscha cooed as she ran her fingers over the handle of the motorcycle. She had saved up forever to get enough money to get the bike and she had even sold her old car for it. Hell, even when she had first bought it she had had to save more money to do a bunch of repairs on the motorcycle and to style it to her liking which would also explain why the bike was now purple instead of the red it had been when she had bought it.

Boscha pulled a helmet over her head before straddling the bike. Originally she hadn't bothered getting a helmet but Amity had insisted that it was for her safety and had bought one for her anyway.

The engine roared to life and Boscha grinned when she saw a man who had been walking on the sidewalk jump at the sound. Sure she may not bully people anymore but it was still hilarious to poke fun at people.

***-***-***

"Guys, why are we doing this?" Amity whined as Willow, Luz, and Boscha dragged her around the mall.

Boscha grinned. "Come on am, we're going to a party today and we need some new clothes." The cuegle snickered when Willow tossed a shirt towards Amity and told the girl to try it on. Amity begrudgingly compiled while Luz chuckled to herself.

"Hey Boscha, maybe you could try this on?" Luz said, holding up a red and black flannel towards Boscha. She took it and pulled her jacket off before shrugging the flannel on. Boscha grinned and spun around once. "Well? How's it look?"