Bullies

It took Amity a full week to finally return to school but honestly, she probably should have stayed bedridden for much longer than that.

Boscha for one refused to accept that Amity was actually ready to go anywhere and that fact was constantly proven to be right over the course of the day. First, there were the constant fumbles where Amity would momentarily lose her footing and the times when she would lean against the wall for a few seconds to catch her breath before walking again.

And that was why Boscha was doing what she was currently doing.

"Boscha! For the last time let me carry my own things!" Amity whined as she followed after Boscha who was carrying her own bag on her back while Amity's was slung over her shoulder.

"No, you aren't strong enough to carry anything heavier than a toothpick right now and I will not let you suffer," Boscha said determinedly, gripping Amity's bag tighter. "Boscha please, let me do this." Amity pleaded, ignoring the strange looks she got from the students around the hall.

Boscha turned towards her and pointed a finger at Amity. "You know, I'm starting to think that 99.9 percent of our friend group is stupid. And you know what? I'm the 1 percent!" Amity raised an eyebrow. "Uh, don't you mean 0.1 percent?"

"Wait, fuck-"

Amity smirked. "You played yourself, my dear friend, now give me my bags." Boscha huffed. "No. I will not let you strain yourself over something as insignificant as this."

"Spell insignificant and I'll consider it," Amity stated. Boscha opened her mouth to retort but stopped herself. "Uh...I, n, s, i, g, n...Whatever! You can stand to have me carry this to the cafeteria at least."

Amity scoffed. "Fine, if that will ease your conscience." Boscha hummed. "You know what, yeah I think it will ease my consci...Whatever you just said. Besides, you're gonna have to worry about something pretty soon."

"Oh really? Like what?" Boscha grinned, spreading her arms wide when they entered the cafeteria. "Your love life!" Boscha cheered loudly despite the fact that oh so many students were present in the lunchroom. Amity froze like a deer caught in the headlights, although in this specific case she would probably be a wolf caught in a bear trap.

Amity shoved Boscha towards their lunch table, ignoring the looks and snickers around her. "I hate you so much." Boscha threw her bag onto the table and playfully winked at Amity. "Love ya too Blight. But seriously, what are you going to say to Luz when you tell her about the bond thing?"

"I'm gonna be plain and simple," Amity said. "I'll just tell her that my wolf imprinted on her and that it isn't a thing that should force her to do anything-" Boscha cut her off, grimacing slightly. "Don't say that to her."

Amity frowned. "What? Why?" Boscha scoffed. "Amity, what if Luz actually likes you back? If you tell her specifically that your wolf bonded with her she may think that you are two separate people when in reality your wolf is literally just your gay ass with fur."

"I didn't come here to be attacked, Boscha so please accept my decision and drop it." Boscha shrugged. "You do you Amity but that's just my piece of advice to you. Take it or leave it."

Halfway through lunch, a commotion was heard coming from one end of the cafeteria. Amity looked back and tensed when she saw Willow and Gus standing against the wall covered in dirty wrappers and paper. In front of them stood three vampires, who were obviously the ones who had thrown the food at them.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't able to see the difference between you and the garbage, my bad." The tallest one laughed, chucking a cup at Gus for good measure.