Hospitals

In the end, Amity had not been able to hurt the bastards much since the cops had come and taken them away.

She honestly didn't remember what she had done to the trapped humans but according to Luz, she had somehow managed to break grey hood's arm and rip off green hood's ear. That was probably why her mouth tasted of blood and at this point, she couldn't even find it in herself to care. If those bastards wanted to perceive her as a wild animal that was exactly how she was going to act then.

"Can you please stop pacing? You're making me anxious." Skara muttered as she watched Amity walk back and forth across the hospital waiting room.

Amity huffed, not stopping her pacing as she waved her arms around. "No I can't, Boscha could be dead right now and-"

"Okay, let's not jump to conclusions." Luz cut in from her spot near Willow. "You know how stubborn Boscha is, she won't let this kill her. Come here and calm down okay?" Amity begrudgingly fell into the chair next to Luz and crossed her arms over her chest. She wrinkled her nose when the smell of blood assaulted her senses and glanced back at her bloodied jacket that had been thrown over the back of the chair at some point. The werewolf also looked down at the bloodstains that were present on her tank top and sighed, she probably should have told the twins to get her a change of clothes earlier.

Willow stood and went to talk to one of the nurses at the booth, probably to ask when they could see Boscha.

Skara glanced around the waiting room and chuckled when she saw the frightened looks on the face of the monsters around them. "Maybe you should calm your scent down too. You're scaring all the monsters here."

Amity rolled her eyes. "I'm not the one who decided to go into rut today. My body just seems to have the worst possible timing." Skara gestured towards a trembling vampire who was sitting across from them and raised an eyebrow. "I get that but can you try to look less murderous? This whole place is filled with ominous air because of you."

"Fine, I'll try," Amity grumbled. Luz reached out and held her hand. "You said that being with your bonded helps right?"

Luz held Amity's hand tighter when she saw the sad look on the girl's face as she nodded. She really wanted to help Amity but after what she had seen her do to those humans she was a little afraid.

Logically, she knew that Amity would never hurt her, that was a given. But that change in the werewolf's eyes when Amity had attacked the humans was frightening and Luz didn't recognize the crazed beast Amity had been back then. Maybe it was a consequence of her being in rut? Either way, Luz had no idea what she could do to help Amity besides be there for her.

"I can feel your uncertainty Luz, just ask what you want to ask," Amity mumbled tiredly, causing Luz to jump. She had forgotten about the bond and the fact that Amity could literally feel most of what she was feeling.

Luz chuckled nervously and stared down at her lap. "Uh, I don't want to offend you or anything so I don't think I should-"

"Luz, please." Amity pleaded softly, looking up at Luz's unsure expression. "A relationship is based on mutual trust and communication and if I really can't handle whatever you want to tell me then I don't deserve to be with you."

Luz chuckled at that, running her thumb over Amity's knuckle. "Wow, for all the times you've said that you were awkward you're actually pretty smooth when you want to be, Blight." Amity cracked a smile. "Well, I'm just full of surprises apparently."

"Clearly." Luz teased. The latina tapped her feet on the clean ground under her and sighed. "I-I don't know how to explain this Amity. It's just...when you were attacking those people you looked...different, scary even and...I don't know."