Return of the king

Right, so can someone explain what exactly is happening and why three eyes was attacking you?" Eda finally asked after they had successfully relocated at the owl house. Lilith helped lay Boscha down on the couch while Eda interrogated Luz and Amity

Luz awkwardly gestured towards Amity then Boscha, quietly muttering to herself as she also tried to properly formulate what she was supposed to be explaining. Amity sighed and spoke. "Boscha was being controlled by whoever was controlling me before."

Eda paused at hearing that. "Is it the MK again?"

"No." Amity mumbled. "This is different, I think this is somebody who was using the MK to get to Luz."

"Shouldn't we be asking the woman of the hour that?" Lilith cut in, gesturing towards Boscha's limp form.

Boscha momentarily glanced up at them, Amity didn't miss her grimace at hearing Lilith's question before she let out. "What?" In response.

Eda raised an eyebrow at Lilith's claim and nodded towards Boscha. "Right kid are you good enough to explain where you've been for the past weeks and who took you?"

"Eh see I would but I'm still getting over the fact that I was stabbed with a fucking branch." Upon seeing Luz and Amity's concerned looks Boscha sighed. "Alright whatever, look I don't know who took me. They just showed up in my livingroom and took me, I was in the middle of playing a game too." Boscha mumbled in annoyance.

Lilith paused. "Did you see what your attacker looked like?"

Boscha shrugged. "Eh not really. All I could tell is that it felt like a guy, but I could be wrong." She explained. "I think they were two people..."

"Right." Eda sighed. "Well I think you can rest here for now, just make sure you call your mom okay. She was worried sick about you. Lily go contact the cops yeah." Boscha nervously glanced up at Eda but nodded.

Amity wanted to say something but Eda nodded for her and Luz to go upstairs. "Kid, let her rest alright. You can ask her more tomorrow."

Boscha glanced up at the two and shrugged. "Yeah I'd actually like a nap right about now." She mumbled tiredly. Amity was about to retort but upon seeing the exhausted look on Boscha's face she stopped. Luz placed a comforting hand on Amity's shoulder, squeezing lightly.

"Fine." Amity let out. "But Boscha please tomorrow can we talk?"

Boscha waved her hand at Amity dismissively. "Yeah yeah, of course Ami."

Amity accepted the response glancing back at Boscha once before being led up the stairs by Eda along with Luz. Luz reached out to hold Amity's hand and squeezed it affectionately. Amity glanced at Luz and smiled slightly.

"Are you okay Amity?" Luz asked quietly when Eda left them. Luz had moved to sit on her bed while Amity had remained standing awkwardly near the closed door. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Amity glanced up at Luz for a moment, averting her gaze when a blush started to color her cheeks. She chuckled. "Heh, I can't believe we made a nest..."

"Nest?" Luz questioned in confusion. "Oh, the cave thing yeah?" She stated, snapping her fingers when the realization hit her. Amity nodded at that before stepping closer to Luz and sitting next to her. Luz tilted her head at Amity in confusion. "You still didn't answer my question, unless you don't want to, that's cool too."

"Hmm." Amity hummed. "I'm fine, well not really but I'm glad Boscha is alright. That idiot has gone through enough." She muttered the last part under her breath.