Broken

TW// slight implied threat of rape but nothing happens don't worry

Amity hissed as she tried to move her hands up to protect her head from the blow that was about to come. She ignored the pain that came when her wrists rubbed against the silver of the shackles and let out a low 'oof' when a silver baton hit her arm's painfully.

"Come on you gotta give me more than that kid, it's not fun if you don't react," Bluehood whined when Amity remained silent. The werewolf glared up at bluehood and snarled. "Does it look like I'm having fun dumbass?"

Bluehood snickered, throwing the baton away and unsheathing the knife that had been attached to his belt. "Oh no kid, you aren't meant to be having fun. But I think you might like a little surprise hmm?"

Amity narrowed her eyes and backed away from the silver knife. Bluehood grinned at that. "Good, let's have some more fun then." He gestured behind him and Amity had to squint to see the figures that were dragging something into the cell.

"Amity!"

The werewolf laughed in relief at hearing the familiar voice. "L-Luz? Luz is that you?!" Amity stammered out cautiously. She eventually felt arms wrap around her and she immediately burrowed her face into the shoulder in front of her, inhaling the familiar scent.

"Heh, alright lovebirds cut it out this isn't some vacation resort." Bluehood sneered before pulling Luz away from Amity. The werewolf tried to stand but with her shackled hands and her blurry vision, she honestly couldn't do much. "Wait no! Leave her alone!"

Bluehood grinned as he kneeled down next to Luz and teasingly ran a finger along her jaw. "She's a cute little thing ain't she? Tell me, kid, have you enjoyed her yet?" Luz growled and snapped her jaw at bluehood's finger. The figure laughed as he pulled his finger away. "Oh, feisty. Hmm, it's going to be such a pleasure to break you, I can feel it.."

Amity panicked at those words and redoubled her efforts to stand. "Wait no stop! Please leave her alone. Do whatever you want to me just please leave her alone. Please." She yelled out frantically, digging her nails into her palm as she tried to ignore the burning pain coming from her wrists.

Luz tried to retaliate when she saw bluehood stand and step towards Amity. "Amity no-" Bluehood reached out and grabbed Amity by the back of her head and slammed her face into the wall behind her. Amity grit her teeth and shut her eyes tightly when bluehood held her head in place. He leaned down and snickered. "How noble of you. I thought that monsters didn't know chivalry but clearly you've learned something, sadly for you, I already had plans for your little girlfriend and I'm sure that what I'm going to do is sure to draw a reaction from you."

Amity's eyes widened when the pressure behind her head was released and she could distinguish bluehood's figure stepping back towards Luz. "Please don't do this-" The werewolf yowled when a silver blade sunk into her knee and she clenched her fists tightly as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Shut up, or next time I'll aim for your throat." Bluehood hissed. He brought his hood down, revealing his young face, and kneeled in front of Luz. "Now then, let's have some fun.

Luz furrowed her brows and aimed a kick at the man's stomach but bluehood managed to slam her foot down before it hit him and leaned forward, dragging the edge of a knife over Luz's cheek. "Yes keep fighting, it's always fun when they squirm."

"Luz! Luz, what the fuck is happening? Use your magic!" Amity shouted frantically as she pulled out the knife that had been embedded in her knee. Luz jabbed her elbow into bluehood's face and tried to get out from in front of him but he recovered quickly and pinned her down. Bluehood sneered and gestured back towards Amity. "Tell me, what the fuck do you see in her? She's just some stupid dog why would you ever go for that? People like you are fucking disgusting."