Severing

Luz was awoken by an insistent knocking coming from her bedroom door.

The latina groggily sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. "Whaz'zit?" She mumbled tiredly. Willow suddenly burst into her room, followed closely by Gus and went around the newly turned werewolf's room, grabbing her school bag and gesturing towards Luz.

"Come on Luz, you need to get up."

Luz squinted her eyes and grimaced. "Wh-why? What's happenin'?" Gus held his phone out towards Luz. "It's almost time for school Luz, and we have math first so we really shouldn't be late."

"Mierda." Luz exclaimed as she threw the covers off of her and ran towards her closet, tripping over a few of the objects that were scattered on the ground. Willow watched with an unamused expression as Luz pulled a flannel shirt over herself and slipped a pair of socks onto her feet.

Luz stepped into her shoes and turned towards the other two. "Okay, okay, okay, I'm ready let's go." Gus looked down at the girl's mismatched socks and frowned in confusion while Willow simply handed Luz her bag and nodded towards the door. "Glad you can get ready on command, come on."

The three descended teh stairs and Luz couldn't hold in her snort when she saw Eda sprawled out on the living room couch with King, Hooty, and Owlbert sleeping on her stomach. Luz immediately snapped a picture before following Willow and Gus out of the house.

"That was so cute! I'm glad Hooty is getting used to Eda's presence." Luz hummed to herself as she slipped into Willow's car. The elf laughed. "I don't think Eda will be happy to see that you got that picture, it goes against her bad girl image no?" Luz shrugged. "She'll get over it."

"Are you sure you won't get in trouble?" Gus asked worriedly. Luz laughed. "Eda knows how to take a joke, and besides, it's not like I'm going to go around spreading this to everyone."

"So, are we picking up Amity?" Willow asked, frowning when she saw Luz tense. The latina quickly hid her uneasiness and laughed. "Heh, not today. She said she...had something to discuss with her parents so."

Gus nodded. "That makes sense."

Luz spent the rest of the car ride dreading her arrival at school. She was afraid of what would happen when she saw Amity. Would the girl attack her? Would she try to talk to her and make amends? Or would she ignore her altogether?

So many things could happen and Luz needed to think up a scenario of what to do in every situation.

Unfortunately, when she arrived at school there was no sign of Amity anywhere. At first, Luz just thought that the girl was late but when lunch came around and there was still no sign of Amity, Luz could tell that something was up. Sadly with Boscha gone there wasn't really anyone she could ask about the girl's whereabouts so she simply sat through the rest of the day, wondering where her mate(?) was.

***-***-***

Amity was already waiting in the containment room by the time her mother came down.

The werewolf hadn't been able to sleep at all last night and had come down in the room around midnight to ponder. Amity might hate her parents but her father had been right about one thing. She needed to learn how to control her alpha.

So she had spent all night trying to talk to her alpha but in the end, it had been a one-way conversation of her yelling commands at the empty room. At some point, she had gotten frustrated which was why there was a hole in the wall near her.

Odalia descended the stairs followed by a familiar witch and clapped her hands together when she saw amity. "Oh good, you're already here. We can start this quickly then."