in the kinky way or the playful way

"oh y/nnnn." iwaizumi called out for with a water gun in his hands. you were currently hiding behind one of the trees in his backyard waiting for him to be close enough for you to shot him.

the second the spiky haired ace came into yoir vision you sprayed him. he sprayed you back leaving you soaked from head to toe.

"iwaizumi got y/n wet!" makki yelled.

"in the kinky way or the playful way?" konoha yelled back.

"i don't know! could be both!" makki answered. "we'll never know!" suddenly he has hit in the face with a wet piece of fabric.

he looked over to you to you see iwaizumi's jaw dropped and his whole face red. then he looked at you and saw that you were shirtless.

"what?" you asked iwaizumi when you noticed his face.

"you-i-uh." he stuttered.

"you've broken poor iwa-chan." oikawa said, noticing the situation.

"i didn't really want to wear a wet t-shirt since it was sticking to my skin." you said, looking down at your chest.

iwaizumi was opening and closing his mouth trying to say something, but he couldn't get any words out.

"i think blushing iwa-chan is normal at this point." oikawa rested his arm on your shoulder and looked at his best friend.

you sprayed the water right in the middle of iwaizumi's face to see if he would snap out of his trance.

"iwa?" you walked up to him and his eyes were following your movements as you got closer to the point where your chests where almost touching.

"y/n." he said and stared at you face. "fuck, what are you doing to me?" he leaned his head up and looked at the sky.

you felt water falling on you and looked over at the guys. bokuto and noya were spraying water in the sky, making it seem like it was raining.

"now kiss!" konoha yelled. "or i'll spray you with the hose again!"

"i don't think he can move." makki said and threw his water gun at iwaizumi's chest.

you leaned forward and kissed his cheek seeing if that would help.

that just made it worse

iwaizumi turned around and buried his face in his hands. the feeling on your lips on his cheek lingered and he couldn't get it out of his head.

you smiled at the blushing boy and wrapped your arms around him. "come on iwa." you dragged him away from the trees.

his blush had started to calm down and he looked down at you with your arms wrapped around him.

konoha was holding the hose in his hands, wondering if he should spray you guys are not. he didn't specify that you had to kiss on the lips so that was on him.

very sadly the moment was ruined when atsumu rolled on the ground and shot you two in the face with cold water while cackling like a witch.

"did you get that?" makki asked oikawa.

"oh my phone, not as good quality though." he showed makki the picture of you and iwaizumi and they both start giggling like third graders who made eye contact with their crush.

iwaizumi was looking at them suspiciously while you were attacking atsumu.

"are they on crack?" tendou asked, also staring at the two seijoh third years

"probably." mattsun answered.

there was a scream from the pile of bodies on the ground. bokuto, noya, and konoha had jumped on top of you and atsumu.

everyone else looked at each other before leaving you five outside and joined kenma back inside the house.

"you guys are mean!" you wheezed. you were currently sandwiched between bokuto and atsumu and then there was konoha and noya on top of bokuto.

"noya get off!" atsumu yelled and kicked his legs in the air.

"but its fun!" noya answered.

"but i cant fucking breathe!" atsumu shouted. noya let out a dramatic sigh and rolled off. konoha and bokuto got off after him and then you.

atsumu was breathing in and out in the loudest way possible. "you're not dying." konoha said and looked down at atsumu, emoting his water gun on atsumu's face.

"i'm going back inside." you said and skipped towards the door. noya was behind you and you two were skipping together.

bokuto and konoha both grabbed one of atsumu's hands and dragged him into the house.

"here." iwaizumi handed you a towel before you even got both your feet inside the house.

"aw you are for me." you said and accepted the towel, wrapping it around your body.

"of course i care for you." he said.

"im just kidding." you patted his cheek. "can i take a shower?"

"yeah, there's a bathroom down the hall." he said and nodded towards the hallway. "ill get you some dry clothes, you can put yours in the laundry basket."

"thanks." you made your way to the bathroom and threw your wet clothes into the basket like he told you.

you stared at the shower faucets for a good five minutes trying to see how they worked before figuring it out.

you turned on the water and stepped inside, pulling the curtains over along with you.

upstairs in his room iwaizumi was throwing his clothes all over his room. he was thinking about what you would want to wear.

hoodie?

what if you got too hot

t-shirt?

what if you get too cold

he settled with a grey t-shirt. maybe if he wore a hoodie and turn the air conditioner up then you would get cold and ask for his hoodie.

he still had to decide on what pants to give you.

"iwa-chan what are you doing?" oikawa asked, poking his head into the room.

"looking for clothes for y/n." he answered and looked through his pants.

boxers, sweatpants, and his volleyball shorts were the top three most comfortable choices.

"you're overthinking this." oikawa said, leaning against the wall wirh his arms crossed while watching his best friend freaking out over clothes. "honestly iwa-chan, you're acting like you never had to make this decision before."

"i haven't." iwaizumi said.

"oh." oikawa said in realization.

"oH." iwaizumi mocked him under his breath.

"well good luck my friend."

"i don't want your luck."

"so mean."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
i want dino chicken nuggets
i wrote that when i first started writing this chapter ^^
UPDATE
MY DAD GAVE THEM TO MY BROTHER AND NOT ME
also yes am i gonna use two comments from last chapter to write bc i have no idea what to write
thanks to @pxweeb13 for this one