i have to go walk my fish

"i'm just gonna leave the clothes right here." iwaizumi stuck his hand into the bathroom and threw the clothes in the counter and then closed the door immediately.

"thanks!" you called out and quickly washed the soap off your body. you almost didn't notice him say that due to you having your own concert for the shampoo bottles. without the actual singing though.

once you ended mouthing the words to the son you turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

you wrapped the towel around you and started to put the clothes on. a t-shirt and boxers.

comfy

you walked out of the bathroom after you were done and joined the boys in the living room.

iwaizumi was sitting on the couch with his back towards you so you climbed over the back of it and landed on your back next to him.

"hey." your head was on his thigh and you had your legs crossed. "thanks for the clothes."

"yeah no problem." he answered. you looked around the room and noticed that a few guys were missing. "oikawa and the other two went home to shower and bokuto is taking one right now." iwaizumi said, nothing where you were looking.

"are they coming back?" you asked.

"i hope not." he said and you slapped his thigh. "okay okay. yes they are."

"i'm done!" bokuto said and jumped onto the couch with his hair sticking down. konoha was next to take a shower.

"where's kenma?" you asked not seeing the pudding haired boy.

"he said he wanted to go home early." iwaizumi said.

"oh okay." you understood.

"you guys are staying the night right?" he asked, looking down at you.

"that was part of the plan?" you sat up, confused.

"i tried telling her but she never listened." tendou said. "always zoned out."

"whoops."

"i'm gonna go shower." iwaizumi said and got up. you nodded and crawled over to tendou's side.

"does semi know?" you asked. semi was almost like an older brother to you. protective but also a jerk with you.

"i think so. he'll probably think we got arrested if we don't show up his dorm for our daily annoy semi check in." tendou said and started typing on his phone.

two seconds later you got a text.

semi semi
5:59 p.m

tell me you aren't in jail

i'm not in jail
or am i
you'll never know

y/n
tendou just said you broke someone

he said what now 😀✋

quote "y/n broke a dude today, like broke him broke him"

i'm alive but i'm dead 😛
and yeah ig i did break someone

WHO

iwaizumi hajime 🤤

wait
omg
tea
does anyone still say that?
idc
tell me
everything
don't leave anything out
all the juicy details

ew don't say juicy-
you sound like my teacher or some shit
anyway i took off my shirt