pleasure doing business with you

"why is it so fucking cold?" tendou shouted and wrapped a blanket around him so only his head was showing.

"my toes are gonna fall off!" atsumu shrieked and tucked his legs into his sweatshirt.

you turned to iwaizumi and opened your mouth, but closed it. if iwaizumi took off his hoodie he would probably get cold and you didn't want that.

iwaizumi was watching you, nothing you turning to him and then back around, going back with haru.

well his plan wasn't working

he decided to just do it himself. he took off his hoodie and threw it over your head. and then he immediately regretted it because it was cold.

who the hell made it this cold?

oh, it was him

"you're gonna be cold." you said and held the hoodie in your hands.

"i won't." iwaizumi reassured you.

"don't come over to me when you do." you mumbled and put his hoodie on. "wait no actually do."

oikawa and makki went all over his house, bringing every blanket downstairs.

"we should make a fort!" you gasped and every head turned to look at you.

"we need snacks." noya added.

"we can go to ukai's." you suggested.

"ill go with you." iwaizumi said quickly. too quickly. "so you don't have to walk alone." he added after.

"no way, we're all going." atsumu said and stood up.

"how about half of us stay here and find pillows and that and the other half go get snacks?" konoha offered.

"that sounds good." bokuto agreed.

"i wanna go!" atsumu said and sprung out of his seat. "let's see what a miyagi store looks like."

"probably the same thing you have where you live." makki said and got up as well. and mattsun.

"you better get the good snacks!" noya said.

"yeah yeah." oikawa waved a hand. "we know what we're doing."

"alright, who's going?" iwaizumi asked. "y/n, oikawa, makki, mattsun, atsumu. okay! the rest of you better not trash my house!"

"we won't!" noya yelled and ran up the stairs.

"can we take haru?" you asked, looking back at the dog who was sitting by the door.

"i'm starting to think you like my dog more than me." iwaizumi said.

"now you know what it feels like!" tendou shouted.

"fine, for the next however long we're at the store all my attention will be focused on you."

"what about us?" makki asked, walking behind you guys.

"ill sign your abs again if you let me have iwa for this short trip." you said, leaning your head back to look at him.

"deal. pleasure doing business with you." makki winked at you and started talking to mattsun.

"you make it sound like we're running a drug business." you walked ahead so you were next to iwaizumi. "how far away is ukai's store?"

"not that far, ten minutes maybe." he answered and stretched his arms behind his head. you stared at his arms, watching as they flexed against the fabric of his shirt.