i had to go save a damsel in distress

iwaizumi woke up with you in his arms with one of your legs thrown over his hips. normally he wouldn't mind it, but it was morning.

he had gone to take the quickest shower he's ever took before everyone went to sleep and wasn't really on taking one in the morning.

he slowly removed your leg off his body and let you lay on the couch. after stepping over everyone who was on the floor he rushed to the bathroom and turned the a handle all the way to the cold side.

he striped out of his clothes and stepped inside.
he flinched when the water hit him, but slowly adjusted to it.

makki, who was awake a few minutes later noticed you almost falling off the couch. he pushed you back on and stood up.

he could hear the water running and looked around for the one missing person. he slapped mattsun repeatably until he woke up.

"what?"

"iwaizumi, shower, slept next to y/n, it's morning, they kissed, they like each other, he's probably horny, the shower." makki said quickly and ran towards the bathroom.

"what?" mattsun repeated, still confused from being woken up. "i just woke up and you shouted all these words at me."

"come here." mattsun walked next to makki and they both stood in the hall right next to the bathroom.

"ooooh, wait is he taking a cold shower?" mattsun finally realized.

"yes you dumbass."

"can you hear anything besides water?" mattsun whispered, pressing his ear against the door.

"this is awfully creepy." makki also pressed his ear against the door. "but to answer your question no."

"you're the one who woke me up." mattsun punched makki's arm and moved his head.

"whatcha doing?" tendou asked causing both guys to jump in surprise.

"nothing!" makki answered quickly.

"you guys look like creeps." he said before walking upstairs to the other bathroom.

"i told you." mattsun mumbled.

"oh shut up."

you were sitting up on the couch half awake when the two of them walked back in. the first thing you noticed was the missing presence of iwaizumi.

"morning." makki said to you. everyone else was still sleeping except oikawa and bokuto. those two weren't even in the house anymore.

"good morning." you rubbed your eyes and wrapped the blanket around yourself. "where's iwa?"

"in the bathroom." mattsun answered and walked to the closet. iwaizumi usually kept new toothbrushes in there since they came over quite often.

oikawa, mattsun, and makki had their very own toothbrush to use in the iwaizumi household. they were all in the toothbrush holder in one of the bathrooms.

"here catch." mattsun threw a toothbrush package to you. you didn't even look up causing it to hit you on the head.

"thanks." you opened it went to go brush your teeth.

iwaizumi was done with everything and walked out with a towel tied quite low on his hips. you ran into him on your way to the bathroom.

"hi, oh." your eyes were wondering down his face to his collarbone to his abs and then back up to his arms.

maybe he should actually take makki's advice and choke me..

i wouldn't mind

the thoughts escaped from your head when iwaizumi cleared his throat. you looked up at his face and saw his hair was sticking down a little bit like bokuto and noya's did.

"good morning." he greeted.

"good morning." iwaizumi stepped to the side to let you into the bathroom.

after you closed the door he walked upstairs to put on his clothes. he was relieved his towel didn't fall. what would've happened if it did?

he didn't even want to know

iwaizumi put on a black shirt and a pair of his volleyball shorts. you were debating what to do with your toothbrush.

you walked out with it in your hand and twirled it around your fingers.

"good morning everyone!" bokuto yelled, the front door opening. konoha and noya jerked a awake while atsumu stayed sleeping like a baby.

"we have donuts." oikawa placed down four boxes down on the counter.

"four boxes?" konoha asked, squinting at the counter.

"yes because you guys eat like animals." oikawa said opening the first box. you heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked over at it.

tendou was walking down the stairs and immediately noticed the donuts. iwaizumi was behind him and jumped down the last three stairs.

"was that why you were up so early?" he asked.

"no i had to go save a damsel in distress, of course i went to get donuts." oikawa said sarcastically, taking a donut.

"yeah!" bokuto had his mouth full due to him stuffing a whole donut in his mouth. you stuck the toothbrush into your pocket and walked into the kitchen.

you were paying more attention to iwaizumi than the actually food. the shirt he had on was hugging his biceps, looking like they were going to rip the fabric any second now.

you sat down on a stool and reached for a donut. iwaizumi moved over to stand next to you.

while you were distracted his knee subtly nudged your legs apart and he stood between them.

you didn't mind it and continued eating. "guys. it's too fucking early for you guys to act like a fucking couple." makki grumbled.

iwaizumi looked at makki and then at mattsun and then back at makki.

"so you two aren't?"

"you can't talk." makki glared and iwaizumi raised his hands up.

"wasn't going to say anything." he said and stole your donut.

"get your own!" you slapped his arm, more of wanting to feel his bicep than actually being mad at him.

"you did that just to feel my muscles didnt you?" iwaizumi moved his head closer to whisper that into your ear.

"no, i don't know what you're talking about."

"good morning sunshine!" atsumu ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead. you stared at him unfamiliar with the amount of affection he was showing but then realized what he was thinking about when he looked at iwaizumi.

"look who's awake."

"gwood foring." noya said, also trying to stuff a whole donut into his mouth.

iwaizumi had moved closer to you, his hand accidentally brushing your body every now and then.

you didn't really think it was an accident, but didn't speak up about it. you just liked being around him.

iwaizumi was wanted to be near you. you being there was enough for him to forget about everything else and just focus on you.

you were slowly all he ever thought about and he didn't hate it

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
I FORGOT SOME OF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT THE MIYA ATSUMU TIKTOK SOUND IS SO I ADDED A VIDEO AT THE TOP FOR YOU GUYS
this was a filler chapter btw