glitter

"no, get those." you pointed at a pack of rainbow balloons. "no wait, these ones."

"you're gonna fall out of the cart." hajime said and placed on foot on the bar that was on the cart while waiting for you to pick balloons.

"i'm not." you kept looking through the selection. "i found them." you leaned forward and took them off the rack. "aliens."

"next is wrapping paper." he said and pushed the cart to the next section.

"i'm wrapping ushijima in a box." you said and looked back at him. "he already agreed to it."

"and how did you get him to agree on that?" hajime asked and grabbed a hot pink roll of paper.

"what can I say? i'm a persuasive person. you said it yourself the other day."

"i said you were a persuasive bitch." he corrected. "there's a difference."

"yeah sure." you grabbed a neon green roll of paper and added it to the many wonderful party supplies you two got.

"one question." hajime asked.

"hm?"

"where'd you get a box big enough to fix ushijima inside of it?"

"you'll see."

"i don't think I want to."

"yes you will."

"let's just get this shit paid for, get scolded at by mattsun, and get this day over with." he said and went to the cashier.

"so you don't wanna hang out with me anymore?" you asked, tilting your head up to look at him.

he had his arms crossed while pushing the cart while you were leaning against there. he looked down at you and pinched your nose, causing you to now breath through your mouth.

"you know that's not true." he released your nose and now you were very dramatically breathing.

also he was wearing a tank top that showed off his arms rather well. you've been staring at them all day, but it's okay because you caught him staring at you multiple times.

no wonder i'm out of breath. a bit too cliche if i say just looking at him takes my breath away.

just a casual pair of friends who used to date and are now exes, but still friends after two years of not talking.

who still had feelings for each other?

probably

too much of pussies too admit it?

probably yeah

it'll all work out someday. just not today.

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚

to say mattsun was a little frustrated was an understandment. he was looking through your bag of part supplies while makki was laughing himself sick in the corner of the room.

"alien balloons?"

"he loves aliens."

"hot pink wrapping paper?"

"matches his psp."

"plaid tablecloth?"

"his shorts."

"did you at least get milk bread?" mattsun sighed. you pulled out a loaf of bread while hajime lifted the gallon on milk.

"milk and bread."