sugar daddy

"it's not like we're gonna fuck." aiko said and crossed her arms. "besides, the faster you beat reiji the faster she can go back to you."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"no."

"yes. wait what?"

"HA! you just got played. come here baby." aiko patted her lap and pulled her skirt down a little bit. you ruffled hajime's hair and placed a kiss on his cheek before sitting down on aiko's lap.

"my own cousin stealing my girlfriend." hajime grumbled unhappily, but turned around to face reiji. he pushed his sleeves up his arms and flexed his arm before placing his elbow on the table with his hand outstretched for reiji.

"i'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" aiko asked. you shook your head and leaned your head on her shoulder.

"no you're okay."

"how did hajime end up with someone like you?" she sighed and leaned back against the couch.

"i heard that." hajime said and you two looked at the two guys.

"good." aiko's arm snaked around your waist and her hand ended up on your thigh.

"let's get this over with." reiji said and placed his hand next to hajime's.

"let's."

"three." aiko was counting down. "two." dramatic pause. "one." dramatic movie scene worthy pause again. "go."

neither one of the guys moved, but it was clear that they were pushing each other's hands back. "yeah we're gonna be here a while." aiko said and played with the ends of your shirt.

"we should throw things at them to speed it up." you said and aiko grabbed a pillow, aiming for reiji's head.

"just give up man." reiji said.

"nope."

"wanna go make out?" aiko smirked causing hajime's head to whip around, but his hand stayed in place. "dammit, i really thought that would work."

"guys! have you seen haru?" kazumi ran down the stairs, almost falling again. "he has my socks!"

"i think he went that way." aiko pointed in the opposite direction that haru ran to earlier.

"yeah, i don't believe that." he said and ran the other way where haru actual was.

"the little shit is getting too smart." aiko complained and buried her head into the crook of your neck.

you took a strand of her hair into your hands and started braiding it. the light pink was really pretty and there were a few strands that were a darker shade of pink blended in.

"amara! the great hajime and reiji showdown is happening!" satoshi yelled when him and aiko's dad walked into the living room. "and i think aiko stole his girlfriend too!"

"can you believe it? after years of refuses to arm wrestle his cousins he agrees to it the one time he brings a girl home." amara said and sat down on the couch across from you.

"gotta impress his girl." satoshi said and sat down, grabbing his wife's hand to have her next to him.

"i have a question." you said and aiko lifted her head up.

"hm?"

"you don't seem like the bus driver type of person." you said. "is that your actual job?"