e: cookie

hajime was lifting up three boxes at once while you were sitting on the floor with hiro who was wearing a sage green onesie with a dinosaur hood attached to it.

he had just started to roll over on his own at four and a half months. once he figured out he could roll, hiro started rolling all the time. literally.

hajime caught him rolling back and forth on his crib at five in the morning he once. he just rolled from side to side until he hit the sides of his crib, then he started rolling back to the other side, giggling to himself quietly.

you looked down when hiro bumped into your leg and simply just turned over on his side and proceeded to roll back in the other direction.

"what did we do to make him like this?" hajime crouched down next to hiro and puased his rolling.

"it's so cute though." you said and watched hajime pull the dinosaur hood over hiro's head. the baby looked up at him, confused, and his hands tried to push the hood off but was unsuccessful.

"let's go see your new nursery." hajime lifted hiro up into his arms and started walking towards the stairs, looking over his shoulder to make sure you were also going to the stairs.

the nursery had light grey and matte blue walls. the wall and furniture were basic colors but everything else was more colorful than the paint section in a hardware store.

his blankets, stuffed animals, toys, and clothing were full of colors from the gifts that he got from friends and family. he was only six months old and he was already getting spoiled.

hajime placed hiro down into a baby bouncer and hiro look up at his dad with wide eyes. then his bottom lip started trembling and you both waited for him to start crying.

before he could, you leaned down and helped him bounce around a few times and that seemed to make him stop tearing up. he started to bend his knees and his feet barely grazed against the floor.

"i was thinking of inviting our friends and my parents over." hajime said and took over putting hiro's baby clothes away.

you moved to help him since hiro seemed content with his bouncer. "they'll come over now if we ask them." ever since hiro was born, everyone insisted on coming over and spending time with him.

"you're right, but we should get settled in first." he tugged on your shirt and pulled you towards him. "we have a whole house to renovate. i can tell you're going to have a field day with this one."

"you have no idea." you pulled his face towards you and pressed your lips against his. then you both turned to hiro when he let out a happy shout.

"look at those knees bend." you commented when hiro tried to bounce off the floor. his onesie covered feet were kicking in the air when he tried to jump.

"we should get him those baby walkers." hajime said. "he'll be zooming around the house in no time."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚

"hiro!" hajime shouted and chased after the little baby who was running around in his walker. he just let out a loud laugh and tried to run faster than his father.

"hey-whoa!" semi barely walked through the door when hiro and hajime sped past him.

"what's he wearing today?" amara, hajime's mom, walked through the doorway. hiro spun around at the sound of his grandma's voice and rushed over to her, nearly knocking into hajime's legs with his walker.