fucks and pillows

hajime woke up in a room that wasn't his and with someone on top of him. he looked down and saw your head laying on his chest with your hands curled up on his sides.

he wasn't complaining about it, he was just wondering how you ended up in his position. both you're clothes were still on which meant nothing happened last night.

hajime leaned over and picked up his phone from the bedside table.

mattsun
12:48 a.m

she wouldn't let go of you so i just left you two on her bed, don't do anything stupid.
also it would be an amazing idea to confess your love or something in the morning
you're welcome

thanks

did you confess your love
make up kiss?
or sex?
or some action?

she's still sleeping

wake her up

are you crazy

you shifted from on top of him and readjusted yourself. he rubbed your back and soon you were still again.

he slowly lifted you up and put a pillow in his place, your arms now wrapped around the pillow.

he walked into the bathroom, did his thing, and then walked into the kitchen.

"hey." semi was in then kitchen, making toast with the loaf of bread you bought the other day just to annoy mattsun.

"hey."

"so." semi started when hajime leaned down where ollie was. "you still like y/n."

"yeah."

semi's eyes widened. "oh, alright. no denial just straight up admitting it."

"yeah."

"and you're not gonna hurt her again are you?" semi asked.

"no."

"do you love her?"

"yeah."

"i believe that isn- wait what?"

"you asked if i love her and i do." hajime shrugged, now sitting on the floor and letting ollie climb into his lap.

"oh wow." semi ran his hand down his jaw. "okay. we'll get it i guess. so you gonna tell her anything soon?"

"planning to."

"well hurry the fuck up." semi said and took the bread out of the toaster.

"hi." you scared both the boys when you walked into the kitchen after going to the bathroom.

ollie jumped off hajime's lap and went over to you. you picked him up and sat down in the chair.

hajime got up off the floor and sat next to you. semi was staring at hajime, wondering if he had to leave so you two could have a moment alone.

"i'm gonna take ollie on a walk." semi said and you handed ollie over to him.

"good morning." you said and went to go get something to drink. "juice?"