can you sparkle in the sun

slightly mature content

"and then he ran around the neighborhood without any clothes on because he didn't want to take a shower." aiko was crying while you were laughing so hard your stomach felt like it was going break.

amara was telling stories about when hajime was a kid to you and aiko. a few more of his family arrived after them, but they were friendly as well.

"it took ten minutes for satoshi to catch him." amara said and shook her head. "had to take off his shirt to cover hajime's private part. that made a lot of women stare at him. i swear even a guy who was walking by stared at satoshi's chest! can you believe that?"

aiko wiped the tears off of her face. "i'm never letting him forget that."

it was after dinner and the family was all over the house. the older men or "fathers" were in the backyard. the mothers and other women were in the living room. the teens and children were in the basement.

you, aiko, and amara were in the kitchen eating the leftover dessert while listening to the stories of young hajime.

"is it time to open presents yet?" kazumi asked, walking into the kitchen. he rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn.

"if you can get everyone into the living room then yes." amara said.

"everyone?"

"everyone." kazumi groaned, but went off to collect everyone.

"i got two!" kazumi announced and shoved hajime and reiji into the room.

"we just wanted some cake." reiji shrugged and stole his sister's dessert.

"yeah, i'm definitely craving cake right now." hajime's mouth was right next to your ear while his hands were on your thighs.

he placed a kiss on your cheek, squeezed your waist, and then sat next to you, keeping one hand on your thigh.

"can I have some?" he asked, glancing down at the plate:

"no." you lifted the fork up to your mouth, but hajime grabbed it before you could put it in your mouth.

"too bad." he ate the cake that was on the fork and dropped your hand.

"stop stealing my food." you said and placed an arm between the plate and your boyfriend.

"at least we aren't like them." hajime pointed his thumb back at reiji and aiko. the two siblings both had icing all over their faces and the icingless cake slice was still on the plate.

"eat that one." you said and nodded at the uneaten cake. hajime shrugged and pulled the cake towards him, but two hands slammed down on the counter before he could.

"get your hand away." aiko said and glared at him.

"she's scary sometimes." hajime said and shuddered. "come on." he tugged on your shirt.

"fine. open your mouth." he did and you fed him. "you really are the baby in this relationship."

"no i'm not!" he denied and shook his head.

"you're adorable." you fed him the last bit of cake before throwing the plate away in the trash.

"i got everyone aunt amara!" kazumi ran back into the kitchen with all the men behind him.

"the kids too kaz." reiji reminded him.

"oh come on." kazumi ran up the stairs, nearly falling down.