mario kart

"having fun?" you asked konoha, who was glaring at you.

"some help would be nice." he grumbled.

"should of thought of that before you wished for me to get a broken nose." you lowered your phone and smiled at him.

"come on." iwaizumi patted your head. "up." you lifted your head off his chest and he stood up.

he walked over and helped konoha drape a blanket over the lamp and then to the side of the couch.

you slid over to atsumu and he looked over at you without moving his head. his arm lifted up and you slid under it.

"it's happening. are you here to confess your love to me?" he asked, his tone playful.

"i will leave." you warned.

"okay okay." he leaned back and wrapped his arm around you.

"it's only because iwaizumi's helping konoha like a respectful and responsible guy." you said.

atsumu jumped up over the couch and went to help the other two. "look i can be respectful and responsible too!"

"that's nice."

"y/n!" you turned your head and saw three bodies jump onto the couch you were sitting on.

makki hugged your legs, mattsun wrapped his arms around your shoulders, and oikawa around your waist.

"ah yes, my clingy seijoh third years." you said and ruffled oikawa's hair.

"seriously?" iwaizumi's shadow was leaning over you and you tilted your head up to look at him. "get off."

"no." mattsun shook his head.

iwaizumi grabbed a pillow and smacked all three of them in the face before dropping it in your lap.

he climbed over the back of the couch and dropped down next to you, his head landed on the pillow that was on your lap.

"that was mean." makki whined.

"deal with it." iwaizumi said. you ran your hand through his hair and looked up at tendou.

"so what are we doing?"

"not sure. we could play games, watch more movies, play mario kart." he listed off things to do.

"mario kart." you answered.

"i wanna play with y/n!" bokuto shouted.

"against." you corrected and caught a controller that noya threw to you.

"how many controllers do you have?" noya asked passing them all out.

"a lot." iwaizumi answered with his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of your fingers running through his hair.

does he have thoughts in his head?

yes

are they good, pure, innocent, friendly thoughts?

fuck no

"that ones mine!" mattsun yelled and stole the controller that was in your hands. iwaizumi grabbed his wrist before he could walked away. "okay never mind." he gave it back to you.

"he's already whipped!" oikawa whispered loudly at makki.

"we can still hear you shittykawa!" iwaizumi said and sat up causing your hand to drop. he held back a pout at the missing touch.

"was i wrong?" oikawa smirked and looked over at you two.

"let's plaaaaaay!" noya screamed and jumped up and down.

the lights suddenly turned off causing oikawa and bokuto to scream bloody murder. "yo it's just the lights." konoha said and sat down on the floor.

"thank you konohaaaa." you leaned down to wrap your arms around his neck.

"ugh." konoha pretended like he was choking.

"I WANT PRINCESS PEACH!" oikawa yelled.

"NO!" atsumu shouted and they both fought over a character. you just chose your favorite one and rolled with it.

iwaizumi wasnt playing this round. neither was noya and mattsun. bokuto had a bag of chips in his lap and was multitasking, eating and playing at the same time.

"so you gonna win?" iwaizumi asked.

"that's the plan." you kept your eyes on the screen. there was a small whine from the other side of the blanket, grabbing iwaizumi's attention.

he lifted the blanket up and let haru in. haru walked over iwaizumi's legs and over to you.

clear favoritism

you were currently in the lead with makki and konoha very close behind you. "for fucks sake!" makki cursed when you threw a banana peel back.

you smoothly made your way to the finish line after that. you watched as konoha past the line around five seconds after you.

atsumu, tendou, makki after

and then oikawa and then bokuto due to him eating and playing at the same time.

"give it up." iwaizumi said and held his hand out to oikawa. oikawa pouted, but handed the controller over.

bokuto gave his to noya and makki gave his to mattsun. the rest of you were continuing to play with the other three.

this time you were in third in the last round, iwaizumi and mattsun ahead of you.

noya was running into every banana peel there was due to just paying attention to his speed.

you watched as mattsun and iwaizumi were fighting over one item box while there were like seven others.

that caused the both of them to slow down so you sped up and past them. "you little bitch." iwaizumi cursed and you smiled at him.

"i win." you said and looked up at him.

once iwaizumi past the line he looked back down at you and grabbed your jaw. he shook your head from left to right with a small smile on his face.

"ill win the next one." he said and let go after he traced his thumb against your jaw.

"you can try." you said and fiddled your hoodie strings again.

"oh i will." he said when the game started again. and once again it was you two in the lead with everyone else behind you.

"give it up iwa." you said, moving past him.

"no." he knew he was gonna lose either way.

"y/n and iwachan. what the fuck." oikawa said not looking away from the screen.

"i don't think they even heard you." tendou said.

"they're in their own personal bubble." makki wasnt playing so he was watching the two of you.

"they're dating, but not dating yet." bokuto added.

"they're single, but unavailable." atsumu cleared up.

"you're not sad?" noya asked. "havent you been like? in love with her?"

"what? i was just kidding. i love her, but in the brotherly way. did it seem like i was in love eith her?" atsumu asked.

"yes." everyone but you two answered.

"oh, whoops. i just wanted attention."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
this is gonna be slowburn.