call 911 for attempted murder

"what do we do with her?" mattsun said. the four former seijoh guys were in the same room as you while you were drinking your last drink.

"i don't know." makki looked down at you from where you were sitting on the chair with your legs folded.

"do we let her finish her drink?" mattsun asked.

"dude, it's 15% alcohol." makki informed him. "which to her she says that it isn't strong unless it's 100%."

oikawa and hajime were leaning against the wall, watching the two other guys looking over you like a newborn baby.

"do we help them?" oikawa asked.

"nope."

"sounds good with me."

"where are we?" you asked, looking at mattsun with one eye open since the light was awfully bright.

"atsumu's room." he replied. "he said sakusa's room was off limits."

"i like sakusa." you said. "he waved to me."

makki let of a huff of air, holding in a laugh. "he waved at you..?"

"well it was more of like a "i have raise my hand because my teacher made me so the new kid could come sit next to me when I don't even want them to" type of wave, but still a wave." you explained.

"she's wasted." makki said and sat down on the bed while mattsun stayed in front of you.

"she drank five bottles of 15% alcohol because according to her, her mouth was lonely." mattsun said. "what do you expect."

"you guys helping?" makki asked, looking at the other two who were only watching.

they both shook their heads. "how did we get stuck at babysitting?" makki mumbled.

"this is atsumu and sakusa's house, she came here with semi, and the other three shirzatorizawa third years are here. and who does she get left with?" mattsun complained.

"four seijoh guys. aren't we supposed to be rivals with shirzatorizawa anyway?"

"yeah, but someone decided to fall in love with her and pull us into her little charm, so now we're attached and can't escape." oikawa joined in the conversation.

makki and mattsun looked at hajime to see if he would deny the love statement. he didn't.

"whoa. so you're in love?" makki asked.

mattsun was covering your ears with his hands and using his arm to tilt the bottle up for you to drink.

"wait, love or loved? those are two very different and important things." mattsun said.

you kicked him, making him yelp and look down at you. he was tilting the bottle up making you drink continuously.

"she can't drink that much in one go, asshole." hajime scowled.

"oh fuck." he stepped away from you. "sorry."

"i don't like you anymore." you glared at him and bought the bottle down. "i need my phone."

"for what?"

"i need to call 911 for attempted murder." your throat was burning and the whole room was spinning. "there are like." you squinted at him. "three of you right now."

"i think you drank enough." hajime spoke to you for the first time that night.

"oh, he speaks." you looked right at him, or at least you think you were, and drank one more sip just to go against his words.