boom boom segsy time

"why are you staring at me so much?" you asked, looking over your shoulder at iwaizumi who has been staring at you ever since he sat down on the couch.

you were sitting with haru while throwing him a toy for him to chase after.

"wanna watch a movie?" he avoided the question.

"what movie?" you asked, but got up off the floor anyway. he pushed the pillow off his lap so you could sit there instead.

"you can pick." he said and handed you the remote. you let your head fall onto his chest while you scrolled through the movies.

he changed the date day to saturday so you didn't have to go to school after the date just in case you were too tired.

once you chose a movie you grabbed a blanket and threw it over yourself. iwaizumi wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

haru jumped on the couch and cuddled up against your legs and iwaizumi's side. iwaizumi's leg was bouncing up and down ever so slightly.

"you okay?" you asked and placed your hand on his thigh.

"what? oh yeah. just trying to process everything." he said and kissed your forehead. you leaned into him and nuzzled your head closer to his neck.

"who's telling them?" iwaizumi asked and you knew what he was talking about.

"if we don't tell them they'll eventually find out on their own." he said and drew little circles on your back. "that'll be fun."

"the only one one knows it haru." you said and patted haru's head. you noticed iwaizumi was being quieter than usual.

with a short glance up at him you saw him looking down at you. "what's up?"

"nothing." he said and reached over the couch and pulled the lever to release the recliner. "better?" you nodded and he moved you so you were on top of him.

the movie was now forgotten and it was cuddle time at this point. one of his hands were on your lower back, very close to your ass and the other was resting on the couch.

"is that your ring?" you asked and picked his hand up, spinning the ring around.

"yeah, got it last year." he watched you play with his ring. "it's the only one I really like."

you were growing tired from well everything today and wanted to fall asleep. iwaizumi was just playing with the end up his shirt that was on your body.

once you fell asleep he went on his phone me scrolled through all the pictures you guys took for fun or just for memories.

you were sleeping on top of him and haru was asleep next to him. he posted a picture onto his instagram and then picked you up and carried you to his room, letting you sleep on an actually bed.

(imagine. you. iwaizumi. picture.)

iwaizumi

iwaizumi.hajime
@l/n.y/n <3

oikawa.tooru AW

oikawa.tooru CUTIES

oikawa.tooru GOALS

oikawa.tooru LOOK AT ALL MY WINGMAN WORK

tendooooou.satori tendou's wingman work*

tendooooou.satori i would like to proudly say i helped with this date

makki.makki DID YOU TAKE MY ADVICE

semi.eitaa IS Y/N COMING BACK TONIGHT

iwaizumi.hajime @semi.eitaa no she's not

i.is.mattsun @makki.makki wanna recreate their photo

makki.makki @i.is.mattsun we'd look way better than them

bokuto.kotorou OooOOooo THIS IS CUTE

akinori.konoha ARE YOU GUYS A COUPLE NOW? LIKE OFFICIAL OFFICIAL?

nishinoya.yuuu thats some fancy ass phone right there

nishinoya.yuuuu did you guys do the boom boom segsy time

atsumu.miya LOOK AT MY LITTLE SUNSHINE ON HER DATE

kozumee.kenmaa i have a better phone

shigeru.yahaba IS THAT THE PRETTY GIRL FROM THE GROUPCHAT??

iwaizumi.hajime @shigeru.yahaba get away

tendoooooou.satori wheres y/n

semi.eitaa shes usual spamming your comment section

iwaizumi.hajime @tendooooou.satori she's sleeping

bokuto.kotorou 🤭

makki.makki YOU DID TAKE MY ADVICE DIDNT YOU?

makki.makki I AM THE BEST ADVICE GIVER TO EVER EXIST

l/n.y/n @makki.makki then take your own advice then. dont you have your own little relationship

i.is.mattsun SHES AWAKE

atsumu.miya SUNSHINE

nishinoya.yuuuu DID YOU GUYS GO IT

l/n.y/n we made cookies 😎

semi.eitaa MY BABY

semi.eitaa HOW WAS THE DATE

l/n.y/n I WON AT LASER TAG

tendoooooou.satori how-

l/n.y/n seduction 😍

oikawa.tooru BAHAHAHA IWA-CHAN LOST?

makki.makki Y/N'S SEDUCTION SKILLS ARE TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO HANDLE

i.is.mattsun iwaizumi's the number one member of the y/n simp club

l/n.y/n @i.is.mattsun it's okay bc i'm the number one member of the iwaizumi simp club

kozumee.kenmaa who wants to bet that iwaizumi's blushing right now?

t.kuroo @kozumee.kenmaa ten dollars

kozumee.kenmaa @t.kuroo wtf are you doing here-

t.kuroo i'm invested in their relationship now

kozumee.kenmaa what a creep

bokuto.kotorou creeper

akinori.konoha AWWW MAN

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
fluff