check off my bucket list

as noya likes to call it
boom boom seggsy time content

"color?" you checked.

"green."

you nodded and placed a pillow behind him so he wouldn't have to lean against the hard bed board. he had his hands cuffed to the headboard and you got off the bed to enjoy the sight.

"what are you doing?"

"admiring you."

"how about you come admire my body with your tongue?" he said. "or i can admire yours with mine."

"sounds fun." you took off your shirt and were very aware of hajime's eyes traveling up and down your body.

"might as well take off your bra and panties too." he advised. you shrugged and took them off. "so."

"so."

"my face is a free seat right now. very comfortable. ten out of ten recommend."

"wow, that does sound good." you said and got onto the bed.

"feels good too." he nodded.

"now who's the persuasive one?"

"still you."

"cool." you swung one leg over his face and kept the other one on the other side. you slowly lowered yourself onto him and his tongue darted out and licked your slit once it was close enough.

once you were actually sitting, hajime quickly worked his tongue. he flipped between sucking on your clit and pressing his tongue against it. with his hands being a bit occupied he was making an extra effort to make you feel good with his tongue since he couldn't use his fingers.

"shit.." you moaned. hajime slowed down his tongue and started moving at the torturously slow pace, hitting every last nerve. you moved yourself closer to his mouth and he gratefully took the opportunity of that.

there was a clanging sound and you looked at his hands. "you're not breaking out of that.." you breathed out and slid your hands into his hair.

"i can always try." he said and placed kisses on your inner thigh.

"it's your bed." you shrugged and gasped when his tongue made contact with you clit again, his teeth lightly grazing against it. he smiled against you when he heard your reaction.

you were grinding yourself against him and he was enjoying every second of it. his mouth wrapped around your clit and let out a groan, causing vibrations to be sent up your body.

you were breathing heavily while circled against you. he took your clit between your teeth and moved his head back before letting it go. you lifted yourself off him and he grinned up at you.

"turn around." he said and you nearly fell off the bed.

"repeat that."

"turn around for me baby." he turned his head and placed kisses on your inner thigh. you got off him and turned around.

"wait. how is it you'e demanding things when you're the bottom and handcuffed?" you asked and looked back at him.

"seduction." he said. "now move back and lift yourself up for me."

"magic word."

"please move back and lift yourself up for me." he corrected.

"that's better." you followed his words and moved back so you're pussy was over his face. you looked at the very prominent tent in his boxers and pull his boxers off.