someones hand is on my ass

hajime was in the front of the shirzatorizawa dorm room building, pacing back and forth. today was the day he was gonna tell you about, well, everything.

he texted you that he was here after he parked his car and was now waiting. you spent the rest of the week after you came to his house at shiratorizawa, comforting your boys.

"hi." you greeted. he looked at you and saw your were wearing on of his old hoodies and sweats.

oh god this was more difficult than he thought it would be

"hey." he stopped pacing and stood in front of you. you had a lollipop in your mouth and he opened the passenger door for you.

"where are we going?"

"places." hajime was in the driver seat and started to drive out of the school grounds. you were watching him while spinning the lollipop in your mouth.

"what's going on..?" you asked, nothing how quiet he was. he didn't answer. "holy shit are we breaking up right now?"

"y/n, n- yes. stop." hajime struggled with his words.

"yes? no? stop?" you were confused at his words. but if he wasn't going to break up with you he would've just said no.

"let me talk."

"turn the car around." and he did. "talk."

"tell me, what would you choose first? education or love?" you eyebrows raised at the word, but though about the question.

"i really want to say love, but education should be your first priority." the hint of sadness in your voice made hajime want to hit his head on the steering wheel. "even if it means that im second priority."

he was already back in the shirzatorizawa parking lot. "why the fuck did you waste gas just driving down the street and then back here?" you asked and watched as he put the car into park.

"oh no, we're not moving away from this conversation with your jokes."

"it was a question but yeah okay. you do you bubs." that nickname has grown attached to you ever since you called him that the first time.

"look at me." you stared at the building and found you window. your roommate was probably traumatizing your plushy again. "look at me, please." you glanced over at him.

"i cant escape can I?" he shook his head. "child lock is on isn't it?" he nodded. "great. i'm trapped in here."

"can I talk to you now? properly."

"oh jeez, we're gonna have those cliche break ups aren't we?" you gasped. hajime waited for a minute before you out a sigh. "well hit me with it."

"you still have a year left here and i'm graduating and leaving for america." your jaw dropped.

"you're going to america?"

"yeah.."

"how long have you known?" he mumbled out a few words that you couldn't understand. "hajime."

"a couple months." he confessed. you stared at him for a solid five seconds before turning around and pulling on the handle.

"let me out let me out let me out." you groaned and let your forehead hit the dashboard.

"okay okay! that was wrong I know!" he said and you glared at him.

"oh yeah, a few months." you felt a knot in your stomach. "am I even allowed to be mad? fuck yes I am."

"you are."

"okay now get to the break up part." you said and took a deep breath. you were more in control of this break up than he was.