Runaway part 4, Bonus

Y/N's POV

Rather than heading straight to my room, I went to my Uncle Sam's room. His door was open and he was sitting on his bed reading. 

"Knock, knock," I said, leaning on the door frame.

Uncle Sam grinned. "Come on in," he said, patting the bed next to him. Not needing to be told twice, I ran and jumped onto the bed. Cuddling up next to my uncle, I wrapped my arms around him. 

"I missed you Uncle Sammy," I whispered.

He kissed the top of my head before responding. "I missed you too kiddo. Did you and Dean have a good talk?"

I nodded, "Yep. He even asked me to hunt with you guys. So now you're stuck with me."

Sam chuckled. "Good. I wouldn't want it any other way."

"Hey Uncle Sammy," I started. He hummed, letting me know he heard me. "Thanks for taking care of Dad while I was gone. I'm sure he didn't make it easy."

"No, he didn't. But he's family, and family takes care of each other. I know that he's going sleep so much better now that you're back home."

"Yes," I yawned, "I am home." My eyelids started to droop.

"Why don't you go to bed Y/N," Sam suggested, nudging my shoulder. 

Rather than taking his advice, I asked him to read to me. "Will you please read to me?" I gave him my pest puppy dog eyes.

"How could I say no to that face."

He picked up his book from the nightstand, starting from the beginning. He didn't get very far when he noticed that I had fallen asleep. He chuckled silently. Setting the book back on the nightstand before he picked me up and carried me to my bed.

The End

I wish you guys a better tomorrow. -Kez