Chapter Sixty. Goodbye.

Jillian's P.O.V

I blinked. That's all I did. That's all I had to do, just blink. I stare with tears in my eyes at the newly graduated senior class. Harry's finished with school.

I ignore my buzzing phone knowing its my mom. She ended up moving out, my dad kicked her out and she went to her boyfriends house till she could figure things out. I haven't seen her since. 

"You look beautiful." Harry says to me after his mom kissed him.

"Thank you."

I stay quiet all the way to the restaurant.

"We're very proud of you Harry." Anne says smiling at her son. I nod along agreeing pretending not to be in a blur. But I don't even know if I'm making out my smile, same with Harry. We both know whats coming.

"Cant I just take a later plane?" He quietly pleaded.

"I'm sorry Harry." Anne turned him down softly. I bit my lip so I don't cry again.

"It's best." I whisper to him next to me.

He lifted the thin chain up around my neck, then let it fall on my chest. I observe the small silver air plane in between my fingers thats now mine.

I remember Sitting on the roof, brand new to the school; Harry and I talking about each other. How I was afraid of him at first. His appearance and attitude alarmed me. The demanding way he claimed me the second he saw me.

Flashback

'There's 3 hallways and it doesn't matter which one I pick because I'm lost anyway. According to my timetable I have Mrs.Henning's first periods in room 203. I look up at the door next to me unfortunately seeing the digits 610. Oh how fabulous I sarcastically think as  I let out a sigh.

"You lost love?" A deep voice said behind me. I spin around to be faced with a curly haired tattooed boy who stands high above me. I tend to feel intimidated and this boy is no exception.

"Uh-um I-I was J-just looking f-for Mrs.Henning's c-class." I stutter.

"Oh I had her in year 9, total bitch. Anyways you go to the hallway on your right upstairs and third door on your left."

"Uhh-um thanks." I mumble stupid stutter. He smirks and his eyes shamelessly rack up and down my body, well this is really uncomfortable. His eyes met mine, then he winked at me saying 'no problem.' and then he was gone.'

I smile at the memory. I was so weak, so fragile and scared, so insecure.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks again like he always does, except this is his last time asking me the familiar question.

"When we first met." I say and instantly start to cry. He grabs me into a hug and attempts to calm me down. I can see Anne and Gemma in the far distance making sure all of their stuff is in order. How can I be standing in the middle of an airport saying goodbye to him?

"We were supposed to be forever." I cry.

"I will always love you." He responds and pulls away so I can see his face.

"We agreed that I need to go back to England and go to university."

"I know and I still think so but I just cant say goodbye to you." I sob. "You are everything to me. I feel like we've spent a life time together. It's been the best year of my life. How am I supposed to do this without you-"

"You can! I promise you. We'll keep in touch babe."

"But were not together. Once you go through those doors you're not mine any more and I'm not yours."

"You'll always be mine." He smirks and a single tear goes down his cheek but he quickly wipes it. This isn't happening. Its not, i'll wake up and we'll still be together...as much as I want it to be, that's not the truth. This is where we go different ways. This is our end.

"I lived in a fantasy the last year. But this is real life and you don't always have your happy ending. This is too realistic." I  cry.

"You will....just not with me." His thumb brushes my cheek. Any minute I'm going to break. The weight of this will soon collapse on me and I will break.

"I owe everything to you. I cant do this!"

"Yes you can and you will. You're going to get through the next three years and you're going to go away to college and get a killer job that you love and maybe one day, randomly we'll meet each other again. But be happy. That's all I ask of you."

"I was scared of you. Back then, I was but I learned quickly how unnecessarily that was. And a part of me liked it. Because someone took an interest in me and didn't give up on me. I love you. God I love you Harry. "

"I love you too." He whispers and looks down.
My lip shakes as I suck in a breath.

"Harry don't leave me." I finally say breaking the brief silence.

"This isn't goodbye forever, we're just ending an era, you know."

"I know."

"....You're Mine." I close my eyes hearing the Harry that demanded me to be his in the beginning of the year.

"I'm yours." I barely make out. The over head speaker announced that it was the last call for Harry's flight back to his home. It just got worse, my vision was too blurry to see.

"Thank you." Was all I could say. " Thank you for everything."

"Thank you." He says. "Close your eyes. Once I pass the flight attendant close your eyes, okay. I don't want you to watch. Close your eyes and when you open them, I'll be gone. It will be easier that way." I just shake my head.

"I cant." I sob.

"I love you." He give me one last hard kiss and another hug then started to walk away. I tried to hold on to his hand but he had to go.

"It cant end like this!" I sob to myself watching him walk to met Anne and Gem. They give me a last wave goodbye then board the plane. Harry was last to get on the plane. No one else was there. He hands her the papers in his hand and she lets him pass. He stops and looks at me. This is it.

'I Love you.' He mouths.

'I love you.'  I give myself a second to stare at my beautiful Harry then tightly close my eyes. I count to ten then open them. I hold my breath, preparing myself not to see my Harry, but instead an empty space where he just stood. I slowly open my puffy eyes.

And just like that,

he was gone.

The End.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm crying so much right now. Please read all of this. First of all i didn't make it a happy ending because that's not so realistic. You don't always have that happy ending, i feel it needed to end that way, so it did. Also, I cant thank you guys enough. My second book! My first one i thought did well but this blew it out of the water. I cant explain how much this book and all of you mean to me, if you could do me one last favor maybe comment some of your favorite moments/quotes from the book ect, or just what you thought of it. I have met so many new friends. People were voting and commenting constantly. My last book had like 9 comments and now this has 1.37,.  919k reads, and 12.6k votes. It's crazy! Thank you, thank you, thank you. These books made me love English, writing, and reading. Wattpad is truly amazing. You guys are truly amazing. And of course the boys, who aren't even describable, are amazing. The love and support is unreal and this is defiantly not the end for me. I have my other book 'Do you remember?' another Harry book and I think you will all enjoy it. It will be really nice to see familiar names pop up for that book. Because I have seen every comment. It gets sent to my email and waking up to a new comment is the best feeling. I said 'i cant do this' a few times in her goodbye because i kept thinking that as i wrote this last chapter. It's so hard for me to finish this off. But every story must come to an end. Once again. Thank you. I love you so so much. I hope to see you all in my new book. Mwah. xoxo -Jillian