Chapter Nine

Harry was pissed the whole night. But he wasn't mean, you could just see his anger toward this guy. I couldn't leave his side all night. Not even to get a drink. He even walked me to the bathroom and stood outside till I finished. That's just a little much, no? Is he that scared of this dude? I know Harry really cares about me, but were still not dating technically and we haven't know each other that long. Harry obviously gets close to people quickly, not often but when he does, boy does he move fast.

"ok guys it's getting late and we have school tomorrow. I got to get to bed I'm tired." I told them after our movie.

"I'll take you home, let me grab my jacket." Harry told me and I nodded.

"Aw ok. I'll see you tomorrow then?" El asked.

"See you tomorrow." I smiled, hugged them all goodbye, then left with Harry.

The car ride was quite. But it wasn't awkward. I like the feeling of holding Harry's hand it gave a safe and wanted feeling. I love how he makes me feel.

"Shit." He cursed as we pulled up.

"What's the matter?"

"You're alone. You're fucking home alone! I forgot."

"Harry calm down... I'll be fine." I tried to convince him.

"No! You don't know Tom, but I do and I cant have you alone all night with him here. I just wont let it happen. I'll sleep in the car."

"Harry that's crazy." I laughed. "Go home, get some sleep and stop worring about me. I'll call you if somethings wrong and I dount Tom knows I'm home alone." He was quiet and I knew if I go in the house he will stay put.

"If you want you can stay the night okay?" His eyes soften when he turns his head to face me.

"Thanks." I gave him a half smile and let go of his hand to get out.  I opened my door and flopped my stuff on the floor, along with Harry's. Geez I'm now letting him stay the night when no ones home. I trust him and all its not that, its just not something I would usually do.

"I'll sleep on the floor or the couch or something. It's fine." Harry told me.

"No way! Take my bed. I'll take my mom and dads."

"I don't want to take your room."

"Harry I'm fine!"

"or we can both stay in your bed...I wont try anything I promise. Although snuggling wouldn't be such a bad idea. Girls like that shit right?" I laughed at him for bringing up snuggling. He's so big and bad with a scary attitude but he wants us to snuggle.

"um....I don't know about that."

"Come on its not that big of a deal, its not like where sleeping together." H e says

"But we are?"

"Yes but not like, in that way."I roll my eyes.

"We will still be sharing a bed when no ones in the house, you're still someone i barely know...-"

"Come on. You look me in the eye and tell me that you don't want to stay in the same bed tonight I will drop it. But don't pull all of this other crap of what other people would thing into the equation. Just tell me if you want to stay with me tonight." I do. i want to live a little. my life is boring and its crap. I want this so bad but he's right it's everything else. It's how it sounds if someone found out about it. How would they look at me? I look Harry in the eye like I'm told and try to say no, but I cant and I gave in. Really I do want to snuggle with Harry, no matter how much I try to push the feeling down. I had a long day and that sounds really nice right now. Harry gave me a big smile. He went to kiss me and I turned my head like normal so he got my cheek. Maybe, just maybe one day I'll let him kiss-kiss me...But we'll see.