Chapter Eight

Tomorrow is finally Friday! but I still have to go through a whole long Thursday. I had a really great time with Harry last night. I made Harry watch 'The Vow' with me, even though I could see he didn't want to, he did it for me. I feel asleep more than half way through and woke up in my bed the next morning with a note from Harry saying: 'you fell asleep, so I brought you to bed, see you soon baby x.' it was nice to wake up to that. I'm so tired. I hate mornings with a burning passion. 

I greet Spencer and did my usual routine of putting my stuff away. so far no sigh of Harry, which I am disappointed by.

"Sorry about yesterday, Harry asked me to do that. No hard feelings right?" She asked cautiously.

"yeah were cool babe, I get it. I really thought you like him though." I laughed at my gullible-ness, which she joined.

"yeah you sounded so upset, and you got all defensive, it was cute. I bet Harry liked that. I think you like-like him." She hummed the last part.

"What? No it's just-look I don't know! it's confusing and as weird as it is. I never had a boyfriend so i don't think I'll be very good."

"No way! You'll be fine! Stop worrying."

"Your right...I'm going to text him to see where he is."

"kay go do that."

To H: hey where are you today? You're normally at my locker :/

"Ok well I want to get to class early so, see you at lunch ok."

"Sure bye."

"Bye." she walked away and I decided to go to the bathroom before class, and maybe Harry will answer me soon. If he doesn't, I don't think I could last the whole day not know what happened. After I finish, I walk out and head to class. I hate this so much.

     Class goes as slow as I expected it would. Thank god it's lunch time.  Spencer isn't with me because Will wanted to talk to her, so she's some where. I hope they work out. I like Will, he's a good guy and their so cute together.  I decided to go a long way, down the 12th grade area. It's quite because everyone's in class here. Lunch is only our grade. As I walk, my heads down and I keep a decently quick pace. I heard what sounds like two males talking I front of me, so I slow down a bit. The voices gradually got louder as I approached. I can now see clearly, it's two, tall guys, kind of like Harry but worse. More tattoos and pricings. But it felt different. I felt more fear with them then with Harry. I was scared of Harry but this just some how was different, almost that gut feeling. It made my stomach turn.

"Hey! You're Harry's girl right!?" One of them asked me. I don't know what's best to say, yes or no. It's possible they know Harry. I guess I'll see.

"D-do you know Harry?" I asked dodging their pervious question.

"We know Harry." the other answered.

"So you are his girl or not?" The other added. I decided on just a small nod.

"W-who are you exactly?" I asked quietly.

"My name's Tom and this is Rick. And you...you are Jillian."

"um yeah I am. Jill's fine by the way."

"oh good well you want to come with us for a bit?"

" I-I don't know...I have to get to lunch." I could feel my hands shaking at my side, i quickly grab them to try not to make it noticeable. I don't want to go with them.

"Oh yeah I heard you were a goody goody." Rick said. I heard the other guy mumble 'unlike Harry'.

"Well I wouldn't say that, but I guess." I respond blankly.