Chapter Thirty Four

*Like always I will warn you. I don't want to offend any one or anything so if your not good with self harm or any thing, or it's a trigger for you or something like that, please skip*

Two Weeks. Two. Normally with small fights like this, I cave in and apologize to the other person even if I'm not wrong, just so we can stop fighting. I miss him so much. I know Harry so well, I just didn't know he was this stubborn. And I can't get into the Christmas spirt if I'm this down. Dani told me that she swore she saw him with Sandy. But I couldn't bring my self to believe that. He wouldn't move on that fast would he? I hate that bitch so much. If I saw them together I don't know what I would do. Andy has been very helpful and so has Andrew. I find that funny that they share the same name, but have never met. Andrew is a common name though so I guess it isn't that shocking. It is currently Thursday and the bell just rang ending another long ass day, without Harry. I packed my books and made my way to the lockers getting my bag and shut it in not even waiting to say hi to Spencer. She understands which I'm thankful for. I kind of shut every body out. I don't have it in me to be my self. I plug in my head phones and put on ear in as I walk down the hall way. To my left is like 100 kids trying to fit out one door, to my right is a decently empty hall way, but I look forward, the direction I'm going but stop. It can't be... I slowly step backwards two steps and turn my head right again. My stomach dropped. I guess that was really it. Me and Harry really are broken up and finished. Just a memory. I can't move as I blankly stare at Harry and Sandy making out in the corner. There's so much emotions running through me, I couldn't even begin to explain how I feel.
"I'm taking you home. My moms picking me up. I'll drop you off." I think Andrew said next to me in a soft voice. I couldn't answer. My mouth wasn't connecting with my head.
"Jill?"
"Yeah. Thanks. Sorry."I said finally breaking my stare.
"Don't be sorry. I'm sorry. He shouldn't be doing this to you."
I didn't respond I just nodded and followed him to his car and said hello to his mom I have met a few times. I didn't cry these last few weeks and not coming out of my room did become a normal thing. I didn't talk about it since I shut every one out. My parents and brother think that were still dating.
It started to snow on the car ride home but not too hard, just a light fall.
"Thank you for driving me." I said as enthusiastically as I could.
"No problem anytime. Bye."
"Bye. Bye Andrew."
"Bye text me later." I nodded and shut the door and walked up my drive way. Shay might have found an apartment near by and the owners will tell her if she got it soon.
"Hey sis." Noah said.
"What are you doing home right now?"
"Not going to my class today, it's canceled. Going to my friends."
"Oh ok." I started up the stair but Noah stopped me again.
"I haven't seen Harry around. You guys...um ok?" I felt my eyes water. I can only be this strong for so long.
"We're fine." My voice cracked at the end and I ran upstairs. After I heard the door shut, I lost it. I cried and cried. Four months! I can't do this! Reality fogged up and I lost sight of what's important and my judgment was off. This feels like before. Before Harry made me feel wanted and loved. And most importantly not alone. But now, I'm not too sure. This is my breaking point. I feel so hopeless. I eye my draw my continue to pace my floor in front of my bed crying. I can't go back to that. It sucks! Long sleeves all the time, bracelets and always worrying about others finding out. But I'm not thinking straight. I'm focused in the mental pain I'm in and the image of MY Harry and that bitch together. So I did the only thing I know in times like this.
***
"So you are officially free for two days till Monday, how do you want to spend your Friday night?" Andy asked sitting next to me drinking Sprite.
"First off give me a sip." I told him steeling his cup an drinking it.
"Now....movie? Again. I mean there's snow on the ground, we can make hot coco and get like giant ass blankets!" I said excitedly.
"Yeah I'd love that." We got up and got the hot coco ready. I grabbed a huge fuzzy blanket from my room that we'll share and flopped it on the couch. Putting in 'mean girls'(my doing-took some convincing though).

After the movie we turned on the lights and sat up letting the credits go on the screen.
"That was... pointless."
"Shut up! Mean Girls is the best! You're just an ass."
"Oh I'm an ass!? Take that back!"
"Oh, no I dont think I will."
"I'll make you take it back!"
"Oh yeah, how?" I laughed
"Like this." At first I wasn't sure what he was doing till he started to tickle me. I have to be careful, if my sleeve rolls up there no way he'll miss it. I just need to get him to stop.
"Andy! Andy stop!"
"You want me to keep going, got it!"
"No!!!"
"Say you take it back."
"Never." I started to fight back but he held my wrist down. It wasn't much force but it obviously still hurt. I did what ever I could not to yelp in pain but it sadly didn't work casing my eyes to water once again.
"Shit did I hurt you some how?"
"N-no. I um...-"
"Wait a minute" I watched as he put the prices together. I can feel my face heating up. What if he finds out? Or worse wants to get me help? that's what scares me most.
"Let me see your wrist." he slowly said. My stomach dropped.
"Why?" I stalled.
"You know what I mean and if I'm wrong I'm wrong but I want to see." I thought frantically for any way out of this but I drew a blank. I slowly showed my right wrist with nothing wrong with it to him.
"Ok good, now the other." I slowly pushed the other one with my breath increasing.
"Why so many bracelets on one side?" He questioned knowing really why they're there but asking any way. He knows all the tricks I guess.
"I'm a righty so I don't like to have them on my right hand. It's annoying." I lied. Yeah that's always my lie if it makes sense or not I don't care as long as it gets me out if the situation.
"Um hum I'm sure. Then move them so I can see under it." I sighed in defeat and just showed him not making eye contact from the shame.
"Ugh fuck!" He cursed.
"I know I'm sorry." I simply said.
"No don't be sorry.... come here." I followed him to the kitchen where he opened his bag that he brought here.
"I could tell you how horrible it is to hurt your self and how you shouldn't but, I know it's not that easy. It's not one two three and it's all over. But I want to help you get over it. One step at a time...I wrote this song a little while ago and I want you to be the first to hear it." I nodded.
"You have a guitar right?"
"Yeah upstairs I'll get it." I ran up stairs to my brother's room, grabbing a black guitar I wish I knew how to play and brought it back to Andy. I sat on the chair and he sat In grit of my and played 'savior' (by black veil brides, look it up on youtube. It's good and so sweet I think you'll understand more if you watch it!)
-----------------------
Hey guys sorry for the mistakes and the wait. my Laptop. and oh my god I got One direction tickets for 2014 August 4th in New Jersey! any one else? I'll be in section 126 with my cousin! Can't wait! mwah love you guys! please please please comment it means so much! <3
P.S I don't know how long this is because I'm in my phone and it's not letting me edit it. I'm sorry for that I'll try to I back with my new laptop so I know about my mistakes. :) thanks.

Okay so I'm editing this and oh my god my concert just passed for 2015 OTRA and aw I cant okay I'm done.