Chapter Thirty Two

Social studies....math....Spanish....lunch....science. That was my Friday for you. Saturday-yeah I just spent some time with Andy having a lazy day all day. Sunday Andy spent time with his family so I just did nothing but call Harry. He seemed tired but better. He should be back Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank god, I'm going to go insane with out him. School is murder and Anne makes him take so many damn naps that I know he does need but I need to talk to him. In person. Not over the phone, I want to hug him, and kiss him. He's my little baby lion cub and I miss him.

Monday past, and so did Tuesday. No Harry.

"Harry back yet?" Spencer asked me at my locker.

"I don't think so-"

"Jill?" I turned around to find Harry.

 Oh my god Harry!

"Harry! I missed you." I quickly hug him but he was still shocked.

"You look different." He said when I released him. my smile slightly fell.

"Oh yeah...you don't like it?" I asked quietly.

"I do..."

"Oh...you don't seem like you do?" I said not sure of what he's thinking.

Harry's P.O.V

Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck! She did this so she could fit in with me and my friends! I new this would happen sooner or later. Fuck I cant just let her stay like this for me. I know her, she probably just feels bad. I knew I wasn't good for her, fuck.

"Yeah...you don't like it?" She asked sadness in her eyes. She must think I don't like what she did for me.

"I do..."

"Oh...You don't seem like you do?"

"Well I'm kind of pissed to be honest." I said to her and watched as her face turned from being sad to puzzled.

"W-what? Why are you mad?"

"Because how could you change just because you want to be like me and my friends? Why would you do that! I liked you just the way you were. I want you to dress the way you want! Not like me!" I spat at her a little to harshly.

"Yeah but that's what-"

"No Jill i'm not talking about this! Not until this is fixed." I gestured to her. Her eyes watered and I did feel like an ass but I'm pissed that she thinks she has to do that. It has nothing to do with me liking it or not, I just want her to do what makes her happy. Yes I probably over reacting, but that's who I am. I do have anger issues but fuck it.

"You have got to be kidding me!" She said angrily, doing her best not to show her pain.

"Well guess what sweetheart, that's what is going to happen. You seriously think that looks good on you?" I spat again. Yeah I know I shouldn't have said that. Normally I say this type of shit to everyone else but I never think in my head I shouldn't have said it. Its just because I care so much about her. Maybe I can make her go back to the way she was if I hurt her feelings.

"Fuck you." She whispered disgusted.

"Boo hoo." I walked away without another word. I want her to think I don't like it so she will change. But I must say her looks fucking hot as hell.

"I'm not changing again Harry this is me now!" I heard her yell to me. I briefly looked over my shoulder then turned forward again.

"I don't give a fuck. You aren't mine until you change!" I yell back not facing her. I couldn't see her saddened face orIi'll cave in like a fucking pussy I really am.