Chapter Twenty Six

From H:' Please forgive me. I had no clue what I was saying.'

Yet another text from Harry. He's been sending me a ton all night but I'm not going to answer. Drunk or not he still said what he said and it will haunt me. I most likely will forgive him, but I need him to see that he cant do this stuff to me. And he will have to promise not to drink. I pick up my cell and dial Spencer's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Spence." I said.

"Hey Jill....so what happened before with Harry?" She asked getting right to the point.

"He got me to his car and apparently didn't know at all about what he said. I walked away. That's really everything but...I need to vent. He has some nerve saying that to me. HE came into my life, then acts like I'm the one who fucked up his life. Like there is no logic in that. Then tells me I'm annoying? If I'm annoying to you, why the hell are you dating me?! You know it's just pissing me off.my life was so simple before him."

"umhum....well that's why I want to tell you my plan."

"What plan?" I fixed my position on the couch and listen curiously.

"Well My cousin, Conner, is in town and he's only a year older than us, so he could take you out and make Harry all jealous."

"ohh I see. I like it. I do. But I am still dating Harry so wouldn't that be cheating?"

"No because your just getting revenge. Trust me. You guys will be fine in the end. And plus you can say you just came along."

"Okay sure tell him tomorrow at 6, and make sure he knows what were up to."

"Of course he really has a girlfriend so..."

"Ah perfect."

"Good and I'll ask Harry to meet me there at the same time. I'll make something up."

"Ugh I love you thank you."

"No problem, love you too. Talk tomorrow bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and jogged up stairs. I'm so tired and tomorrow will be a long day. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

*

"Good morning."

"Morning Coca. Ready for tonight and today's math quiz?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What quiz?"

"We have a quiz today."

"oh fuck." I mumbled and Spencer laughed.

"Anyway what does Conner look like?" I changed the topic.

"Well I don't have a picture but he knows what you look like thanks to Instagram and I will come to yours to help get ready and introduce you." I laughed and closed my locker. Spencer sighed as her eyes traveled next to me. I knew it was Harry. I turn and see Him looking at me.

"What..."I sigh.

"Nothing-I'm-I just-I'm sorry ok I just want you back." I watched him stumble out the words.

"Yeah well, it didn't sound like that the other night." I looked away. Harry sighed and leaned his arm on the locker in front of me. I can feel his eyes on me while I look any where else but him.

"Please look at me." He said just above a whisper. I waited a few seconds then looked him in the eye. He looked hurt but I felt hurt too.

"Look Harry I'm too mad to talk. If you want to talk, talk to Spencer. Ok." Perfect. that will give spencer a reason to go to dinner with him.