Chapter One

Okay before I start this Jill Is 14 almost 15 and Harry is 16. Not that far apart in age. However he is a senior because he is extremely smart. Stick with me and it will all make sense, I promise.

Jillian's POV.

"Okay first day of high school, I can do this." I thought to myself getting ready to leave. I must say, Im fairly nervous already. This is the first day of high school and what's worse than that?

"Bye mom!" I yell to my mother upstairs.

"Bye Jillian, have a good first day. Text me how it goes."

I close the front door to my house and make my way down the driveway, the bus stop isn't too far away which is good when I'm half asleep in the morning. When I get to the bus stop I say hi to a few other kids already there. I'm not 'close' with any of them so I pull out my head phones and wait until the bus comes. When it pulls up I get on last, and hop in a seat that's not taken. There are so many kids on the bus it makes my heart race. I put both headphones in and look out the window waiting for my arrival to the new building.

After about 6-7 minutes later the bus comes to a halt. Great. I pause my music and wrap the headphones around my phone and place it in my back pocket. I hop off the bus and take a good look at where I'll be going for the next four years of my life. People always say high school is the best time of their life's. We'll see I guess.

There's 3 hall ways and it doesn't matter which one I pick because I'm lost either way. According to my schedule I have Mrs. Henning's first period in Room 203. I looked up at the door next to me unfortunately seeing the digits 610. Oh how fabulous I sarcastically think as I let out a sigh.

"You lost, love?" A deep voice said behind me.

I spin around to be face with a curly haired, tattooed boy who stands high above me. I tend to feel intimidated and this boy is no exception.

"Uh-um I was just looking for Mrs. Henning's c-class." I stutter.

"Oh, I had her in year 9, total bitch. Anyways you go to the hallway on your right, upstairs and 3rd door on your left." His smile felt fake in a way. However I did feel better after his British accent directed me-let's just say I had a slight soft-spot for English accents.

"uh-ah thanks." I mumble, stupid nervous stutter.

He smirks and his eyes shamelessly rake up and down my body, well this is really uncomfortable. His eyes met mine as his left eye dropped down to a wink. I bet he does this to all the new freshman to frazzle them. Or I'm sure most girls would be head over heels. I'm not typically one to do that. I don't really care that much if I'm completely honest-I have better things to concern myself with. I have no clue what grade he's in but i have no intrest in finding out.

"No problem." Then, just like that, he was gone..

------

My favorite part of the day finally decided to roll around. I already found my locker and thankfully it was next to Spencer's. I met her there because she's not in any of my classes (because why would we be lucky at all). I grab my wallet and check to see if i forgot anything.

"So, how was your last class?" I ask.

"Ah, boring, the teacher's just do the 'get-to-know-you' thing." she answered with sarcasm as I giggled. She was never one for school.

"Yeah? Mine was like that too, like, you'll be putting up with us for the whole year I think you'll find out all you need to know then."

"I know right!" We both shut our lockers and started to walk. I was just about to ask her if she was busy this Friday, but she stopped walking and froze. I turned around to see the same boy from this morning.