Chapter two

Jill's P.O.V

All through lunch I couldn't stop thinking about Harry... seriously though, I'm 'his'? I don't think so.

What does he even see in me anyway? Why me? Oh of course, he just wants to sleep with me... My brain reminds me not to think like that as I finish my salad before lunch ends.

The bell rings and I get up for my next class, which is actually next to the classroom I had for first period - 204.

Happy that I know where I'm going, but not happy because by the time I get to where the lockers and classes are, it's crowded and I can barely hear nor move from everyone talking and trying to make their way to their class. I walk past a whole group of people when suddenly everything went quiet... what the hell?

I turn around to see why, when suddenly everyone moves to the side like water, some people almost about to run when the one and only Harry Styles makes his way through the crowd, loud voice booming over small whispers

"Listen up bitches." He steps closer to me, his figure casting a shadow over me.

"You all know this girl." His head nods in my direction as he looks around the room to see everyone nodding, confused and scared looks painting their faces, which is probably how I looked too.

"Fabulous." He said sarcastically under his breath rolling his eyes.

"I don't want any guy near her, bothering her, ask her out, nothing, or you'll deal with me." I hold my breathe when I see he isn't quite finished with his tirade.

A few people have their eye brows up and I can physically feel the blood draining from my face.

"She's Mine! No one else's.I'm claiming her right here, right now. I'm warning all of you, tell your friends, family, whatever, I don't care. Just keep away. And any girl that thinks she has a chance with me over her, keep in mind I have friends that can ruin you." The blood started to boil in my cheek as I realize I'm stuck with him. First impressions are crutial, and now everyone in this school is probably going to ignore me. I have no chance of any friends whatsoever, god damn it!

"Mine." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead as I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back a bit, but he doesn't move an inch. Great.. just great, not only am I being stared down by a majority of the grade, but I have no chance of explaining let alone communicating with any of them. The bell rings and they all scatter away, rushing to their classes....I look around and then back to Harry. He gives me a wink then, vanishes.

***

Thank God I'm home. What a hell of a long first day! Catching the bus was enough for me to almost rip every strand of my hair out, not to mention due to the probably empty threats Harry made, I sat alone.

The first thing I do, obviously, is grab some food... Okay well just Nutella and a spoon. My mom and dad are at work, my dad works as a doctor and my mom works as a nurse at the same hospital, I haven't asked but I think that's how they met or at least something like that. Like at medical school, but I know they met in Florida. I'm kind of happy that they're not here, not that I don't want to see them, but I need some time to clear my mind. In all honesty I'm not completely home alone, Noah's here, he studies all day and night to become a social studies teacher. He's good with kids and that stuff, unlike me, but he gets home later because of his schedule. My parents are very loving and all but the truth is they ignore me. They don't mean it but they do. I feel like they care more about Noah.

I walk over to my dock and blast out my music which contains a majority of Ed Sheeran. As I dance around sipping on my hot chocolate, my phone alerts me of a text.