Chapter Seventeen

Oh what fun! A Thursday. No not Friday...Thursday. But at least I can breath again. Mom and dad talked all last night of how respectful Harry is and they feel safe with him around me. Noah...yeah he just sat there. Funny that they think Harry's so kind, he's the one that's mean to everyone. Even though he wouldn't be mean to my parents, it just wouldn't end up well.

"Hey baby." I flip around to see Harry and I smiled at him and said hi back. He was about to kiss my cheek but I moved it so he would get my lips, he looked at me for a second then kissed me. I could see his smirk from the corner of my eye.

"So all last night I heard about how wonderful you are." I told Harry.

"Really?"

"Yep. You got some charm there, Haz."

"Well," he said pretending to flip hair off his shoulder that he didn't really have. I giggled at his weird girly moment.

"I'm just happy everything went as planned. Well just about."

"Yeah same."

"Ok well I have to go to class and it's across the school so I got to go. Bye Hazzy." I kissed his cheek and he headed off the opposite way. I was walking down the hall when I noticed Perrie but she wasn't happy. I walked to her curiously to see who she's looking at and I find her face to face with Rick. Tom's friend. Her eye caught mine and she slightly shook her head no, telling me not to come near there. She didn't look like she was in trouble so I stayed where I was. After a minute pasted they stopped talking and he left. I made my way to Perrie and asked her what that was about.

"Oh it's nothing I just didn't want to bring you into it. He's just being an ass."

"Oh great...and where's Tom?"

"He's recovering or something I don't even know." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok I'll talk to you soon I have to get to class."

"Yeah sure but that just reminded me...did you say something to Harry about going to class." She smirked.

"Yeah I asked if he could try this year. I think he could have a shot of getting in a school, so I asked. But I don't think he will do it."

"Well he's already been to class since then. You, my friend are a miracle worker."

"Really! He went?"

"I know! He surprised everyone. The teacher was the most surprised though." She laughed and I joined her.

"Well I'm glad he listened."

"Yeah he'll listen...if it's you speaking." She teased while walking away.

***

"Hey Haz!"I said from behind him. 

"Hey Baby girl." Every time he calls my that my heart flutters. 

"Oh yeah and is it cool to take the bus today. I have to get home right away."

"Yeah sure no problem."

"Good and by the way if your wondering why it's because my uncle is going to be home for a few hours or so to get things signed and paid and make sure I didn't die...stuff like that." I laughed.

"Ok. Text me later."

"Will do." He kissed me and turn to leave but stopped. He turned again and hugged me. I giggled as he kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye Harry."

"Bye Jill." And with that he left. He's so cute. I was in my little dream land but I was quickly snapped out of it but two hands jumping on me. I instantly smiled knowing it was Spencer.