Chapter Fiffty Two

Jill's P.O.V

"Why does she never answer me. Some one could be breaking in right now." I almost whispered to Harry. He chuckled and agreed following me down the hall. I checked all the rooms on the first floor and they were all empty.

"Ugh I'll check her bedroom. I'll be right back." I said to Harry and he walked to the kitchen with a nod. I jogged up the stairs lightly, just incase she was asleep. I slowly opened her door and let my eyes adjust to the dim light.

"What. The. Hell." I gritted through my teeth as I watch my mother get off the strange man.

"Jillian-"

"No!....No." I throw my hand in between us and shook my head trying to wrap my head around the fact my mother is cheating on my dad with this fucktard.

"Just hear me out please." My mother begged.

"No. And if you follow me, you wont even get the opportunity for me to hear you out ever." I almost growled.

"But sweetie-"

"Stop! Don't sweetie me after this." I demanded. I have so much anger for this women right now, I need to get away before I do something I shouldn't. "Don't follow me." My voice was shaking from anger. I never seen my parents fight, not once! I have too much shit going though my head right now and I cant think straight. I ran down stairs and got to Harry.

"You okay?" He asked with his hand on my face when he noticed my state.

"Can we go to yours for the night I need to get out of here."

"Yeah sure c'mon."

As we passed the stairs my mom tried to call for me but I just kept going till we were driving away.

"What happened babe?"

"She's a fucking cheating bitch."

"...what? Wait do you mean that-"

"Guy that was with her? Yeah. Must be Gabriel. God I'm so stupid!" I dryly laughed at myself.

"Hey you're not stupid!" He said calmly.

"Harry, she's cheating on my dad. I thought that was the only normal thing I had. Normal parents. Why does everything bad happen to me. Should I tell my dad? Should I keep it from him? I don't know what to do." I felt my eyes water up, of course I'm such a cry baby.

"You don't have to do anything tonight. I think you need to calm down and get your mind off it. I'll help you with whatever you decide tomorrow. Okay? My mum and sister will love to have you over tonight."

"You're right, I cant do anything any way." I took a deep breath trying to calm my self down. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was at Harry's. Harry texted Gemma telling them we're coming and she answered with a thousand smiley faces. She was waiting at the door when we pulled up and ran to give me a hug when I got out, which made me feel better already.

"You alright love?" she asked me sweetly. I gave her my best fake smile which came out weak and pathetic any way.

"Come in." She instructed me gently.  We walked into the warm cozy house and the smell of a cinnamon candle hit me once my foot was in the door.

"Mum ran out for a bit she'll be back later." Gem said getting me some hot chocolate automatically. Guess she got the picture of how much I love hot coco.

"Okay what's up babe?"  We sat on the high chairs together. I looked to Harry for him to tell her what I told him.

"H-her mother was with another guy." Her face held a shocked expression for a moment till she came back to her senses.

"Jill..." She whispered putting her hand on mine.

"It's okay." I decide. "I don't care." I shook my head not making eye contact and took a sip of my drink. I could see Harry and Gemma give each other a confused look out of the corner of my eye.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"I mean I cant let this get to me. If I do then I'm going to lose it and I cant do that. Not again.If I tell myself I don't care enough maybe I can just get through it. I don't need her in my life anyway. I spent 15 years on my own, it wont be any different. I'll have my dad though...if he doesn't leave because they probably will be getting a divorce... so never mind." I almost forgot.

"I don't think that's even healthy? To do that." Gemma said.

"It doesn't matter as long as I can avoid talking about it maybe I'll forget about it." I paused. "C-could I get some sleep?" I asked.

"Sure babe. Follow me." I got up and she gave me some extra cloths that I changed into and she left me in her room to sleep. I tried to convince her to let me take the couch instead but she insisted on taking it. I jogged back to the kitchen so I can kiss Harry goodnight and went back to my room.

I closed my eyes and sighed. A buzzing caused me to get up and turn on the light and search for my phone. I fond it and saw it was my mom calling me. I don't really know why, but I picked up.

"I don't want to talk to you." I stated angrily.

"I, I know. But I want you to know i'm still your mom and I love you. Just because of this doesn't mean I want you to ignore me forever." she took in a breath and continued, and she better hurry before I hang up on her."I'm sorry but I might as well get this out too. I sort of read you diary."

"you what!"

"I'm so sorry I know that's like the number one rule but-" she said a little too calmly.

"JUST STOP. You're dead to me. I hate you." and with that I hung up.