Chapter Thirty Nine

"Hands behind your back." Tom coldly demanded. I did as I was told. Why put up a fight, I know it will only make things worse? You also will be surprised how much differently you act held at gun point. Let me tell you its not how you would expect yourself to act, thats for sure. I thought I'd be a little less scared then this.
"Tom you were so nice. I thought you changed. What the hell is this even about."
He paused fixing rope around my hands.
"Well sweetheart... you weren't too nice back. I remember you cursing me out." I huffed rolling my eyes.
"And let's just say your precious boyfriend isn't all that perfect after all. I'm sorry you are my revenge though." He said smugly in my ear from the back of me. What does that mean?
"Hop in." He said opening the car door next to Harry's black one. His face held a stupid fake smile, I just want to smack off.
"Let me do one thing first?" I asked prying he lets me.
"Depends on what it is doll face." I cringe again at his nickname.
"Just let me leave Harry my bracelet?" I can see him contemplating weather or not he's going to let me.
"Fine what's a fucking bracelet going to do. Go ahead." He said walking to me. He lead me to the hood of Harry's car and I some how managed to slip off my gummy bear bracelet that he always made fun of, and placed it on the car by turning around on my tippy toes. That dick wouldn't even let me take off the ropes.
"Let's go." We got into the car and buckled up with Tom next to me.
The driver got into his seat and started the car.
"Just in case." Tom said holding up more rope. He bent down and tied my feet together then put a smooth black cloth around my mouth. I rolled my eyes dramatically and he sternly taped/hit my face, but it didn't hurt.
"Would you stop that. Your eyes are going to roll out of your head." I almost rolled them again, thankfully I didn't. After a twenty minute car ride the opposite way I came, my stomach was in knots and my hands were clammy. After too many twist and turns Tom puts a blind fold over my eyes so I can't see where we are.

Harry's P.O.V
I lost her. I lost her to fucking Tom. God knows what the fuck he'll do to her. But I swear if he does any thing to her...no I can't think like that. I wait as fucking patiently as possible but it was hard to stand here while my girl gets taken away. 20 minutes pass and the man takes me to my car. He leaves first but it's not like I can follow him. He wouldn't go to where she is, obvious I would follow. I pace back and forth thinking of a plan.
"Fuck!" I scream pulling my hair and kicking my tire.I lean my head on my hands, elbows on the hood of my car. I take slow deep breaths and close my eyes. I need her, we just made up. I should have known Tom would go after her. When I open my eyes I see Jill's little gummy bear bracelet. I examine the jewelry chuckling to myself. She would always playfully hit me when I laughed at her for have a bracelet made of fake candy. I have to admit she looked so cute and innocent wearing it. I hope Tom doesn't take away the necklace I gave her for Christmas, I saw it around her neck today. I put the bear bracelet in my pocket, glad she gave me something before she left. I quickly got into my car and sped off.

"Zayn!" I stormed in his house slamming the door behind me.
"In here." Zayn called. I followed his voice to the living room and he sat there with Perrie and Liam.
"Woah you look...pissed." Liam stated.
"Yes! I am fucking pissed Liam. He took her." I yelled with my hand finding my hair again.
"Wait her took her. Like fucking kidnapping took her?" Zayn said standing up.
"Yes! I need your help."
"Ok, ok but it's going to take some time we can't get her over night I'll try my best but-."
"No!" I jumped to zayn grabbing his shirt and pushing him to the wall."I need to find her, Now! She can't stay with him. Every second she's with him he could be doing something to her!" I yell loosing my sanity.
"Man we'll get her! Calm down." Zayn shouted back while Liam pulled me off.
I groaned punching the wall and faced my back to them attempting to calm down.
"We get it. But the way to get her back is to stay calm." Liam instructed.
"I can't think." My voice cracked and I rubbed my eyes.
"Trust me. She won't let him hurt her. She's tough." Perrie said putting her hand on my arm. I nodded exhaling.
"We'll get to work. She might still have her phone on. Come on Liam." Zayn lead liam into another room and I sat down with Perrie as she calmed me down. I pulled out her bracelet and I rubbed the little red bear, wishing she was with me. I miss her bright red hair and blue eyes. Her perfect fucking smile. I have to stop, she isn't dead. She's just fucking kidnapped by the person who hates me the most and will do anything to get even with me.

Jill's P.O.V

"Welcome home." He laughed guiding me to the door. Idiots didn't even take my phone yet. I still think he's a nut job.
"Oh almost forgot...giving me your phone." Fuck, spoke too soon.
"Well how can I when my hands are behind my back?" I said mockingly. "Easy babe." He warned me for my attitude. " Where's your phone?"
"I'm not going to tell you." I said hoping he doesn't take it, it's in my back pocket of my pants.
"Well I can just feel around for it.."
"No." I cut him off." Back pocket just let me get it-" I barely finished my sentence when he reached into my pocket and took my phone. He slapped my bum and I instinctively kneed him where it hurts. I'm not going to let him do that and get away with it, so he gets kneed in the balls.
"I'm going to let that slid this time, just this once cause you're leanring. Now come on!" He groaned irritated. The house was medium sized and it was hard to see but it was a teal-blue color with a big cherry stained wooden door. This is going to suck...
--------------------------------
Sorry for the wait but it's the holidays and I'm going to take a break just for a tiny bit. I will be back I just want to enjoy Christmas and Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. if you don't happy holidays. I hope every one has a happy and safe break. You can comment what you guys are doing. Mwah luff you guys plz vote it only takes a sec. comment plz I love love love to read them all! I might update again I never know, I play it by year. :) byezz!