Chapter Forty Four

When I reached the park I was out of breath and my mind was running wild. How can he be so cruel when he was the one that used me for his own fun. I guess I'm back to the way it's always been, alone but with a million friends. I sat under a big Oak tree in the middle of the park. I try to clear my head but Harry keeps popping up, just like old times. Maybe I should just stay away from Harry, move schools and just focus on my goal. My goal is to get into my dream collage- yes I already know what school I want to attend and stay at. If your wondering it's Stanford University in California. Yes I also know it's a big goal, but I like to aim high. My vibrating phone snapped me out of my daydream.

"Hello?" I answered in a dull voice.

"Hey Pepsi..."

"Hey Spence." There was a pause before she spoke again.

"Jillian I think you should just think about everything with you and Harry, you've been wrong before, maybe you should just give him a chance to explain."

"You're siding with him?" I asked my best friend in disbelief. 

"No just listen to me. I'm saying be mad as much as you would like but, at least know as much as you can about the situation." I signed before responding to the girl defending my ex.

"Okay. I'm not saying I'm going to call him tomorrow, or the next day, but I will think about it for the future. I just ran into him and he was a complete dick to me. I just don't want to hear it from him. I'll think about it later; not while I'm still pissed off at him."

"Understandable. Call me if you need me. Love you. Remember I'm on your side."

"I love you too. Sorry for getting mad."

"You have every right to be." I plugged in my headphones and blast 'A Drop In The Ocean' by Ron Pope. I closed my eyes and go to my 'happy' place.

About 20 minutes later I was woken up by a kick in the foot.

"Yo what the hell-" I said ripping my ear buds out.

"Morning! Funny seeing you here."

"What do you want from me Tom." I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, that famous eye roll."

"Shouldn't you be in jail." I said with an eye brow raised.

"Shouldn't you be in jail." He said in a high squeaky voice mocking me. I returned his childish behavior with a dirty look.

"Okay okay stop with the look women, you're killing me."

"Go away." I demanded.

"Nope. I see Harry isn't any where near you." He observed proudly looking around.

"Did you devote your life to making mine a living hell?"

"No of course not...Harry's, well that's a different story."

"Damn right it is, he deserves it." I said a bit quieter.

"ha! I knew it. You guys broke up."

"Yes but that does not mean were all buddy buddy now. You still did enough to me back at the place, you fricken kidnapped me!"

"Aw babe you know that was just for Harry. I didn't want to hurt you...it killed me to hurt you. But at least now you understand why I did what I did. Forgive me?"

"I'm not just going to forgive you just like that. You have to prove yourself to me."

"Whatever it takes...and Jill."

"What?" I quietly asked.

"Just so you know, I really do have a thing for you- but I know you still have everything with Harry going on and I don't want to bug you about it. I just wanted you to know." I nodded not knowing what to say, it's odd to hear a sincere side of him when he's usually cracking jokes. However Tom has a way with words. He can get you to hate his guts in just a matter of seconds,  then say just the right thing and have you loving him like no tomorrow. I picked up on that. I have to make sure I don't fall for his trap too. Ugh! Everything is just too much at once. 

I need a vacation away from this hell hole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the Grammar! I know that is my weak point, and i appreciate all the feed ac but i understand i have bad grammar. i do my best but i'm still not that good. i love to read so i really don't know what else to do.  Also please vote i know people must not vote or any thing- and i'm glad your reading, it would just be appreciated it you just tapped the vote button. Thank you :) i Love you guys! And if you have any predictions about the book please comment. i get so excited when i see a new comment, it like makes my day. okay sorry i'll shut up now MWAH ILYSM! -Jill