Chapter Thirty Three

I dragged my self out of my bed. It's too cold for this shit. And I'm just not happy. I feel like I'm pissed at the world, but I'm really just sad. Why cant Harry listen to me? He would understand if he just would hear me out! God knows how long until he will listen to me, and he wouldn't listen to any one else either. I lazily put on my black pants and red shirt, with a brown leather jacket, a scarf and combat boots.

I am not goth. I'm not trying to be either. My style just has some edge now, so Harry needs to chill.

 I shoved a fruit granola bar in my mouth and headed for the door saying goodbye to my mom. I stepped out and a chill went up my spine. Oh winter. I started my walk to Starbucks for a hot drink(I haven't decided on what to get yet) to warm me up before school. Starbucks is on the way anyway so I wont be late. I ended up ordering a hot chocolate and extra whip cream on top. I wanted to stay the day in there but of course hell awaits my arrival. I somehow made it to the school with out dropping or tripping over anything. I'm clumsy on a regular basis but in the morning its like I'm drunk, that's how tired I normally am. My stomach dropped walking into the doors of the building. What if Harry's not here? Or if he is here? Isn't that worse? He wont listen to me, he's stubborn like I said before. So he will just make me upset and ruin my day? I cant think, I just need to talk to Spencer and get away from all this shit with Harry. I sigh passing all the laughing kids huddled together worrying about if their outfit looks good.

"Well hello there." I heard from behind.

"What do you want this time Tom?" I sighed again.

"I like the hair by the way...I don't know if I told you that yet?" He answered ignoring my question.

"Gee thanks." I roll my eyes.

"No problem-o. So....I heard you hit a bump in the road with Harry. It's ok. I'm here for you. In fact I saw this coming. You don't need him. I can be much-"

"Oh my god! Shut up Tom! No I don't want you! Harry and I will be fine. I don't need this shit from you or any one else right now just leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted back at his fake kindness. I don't know what shit he's playing but I don't like it. And where the hell did he hear that me and Harry have an issue right now. Did Harry tell him? No he wouldn't, he hates Tom.

"Oh...I get it....some ones having their time of the month." I shot him a death glare and walked closer to him.

"I'm not fucking P.m.s-ing. I have a lot to think about right now and you are not helping so please. Get out, of my face." I said through my teeth in a lower tone. Tom didn't seem hurt at all my harsh words. He just said 'okkk' and turned to leave.

"And just because a girl is angry doesn't automatically mean she's on her period." I said because go feminism.

I walked and walked through the hall way looking to see if Harry was any where to be found. Nothing. I finally got to my locker and Spencer was already unpacked.

"Hey...you ok?" She asked me when she noticed I was now next to her.

"Um...I'm better I guess."

"No you're not. You don't have to be so strong and put together all  the time."

"Yeah, yeah I know." But I have to try. It's who I am. I need to show everyone that I am ok on the outside at least so no one ever has to worry about me or become nosey. Even if I'm breaking on the inside, no one can know.

"So anything from Harry yet?" She asked cautiously.

"Nope. Last I spoke to him he said I wasn't his any more remember?" I said trying not to think of the memory.