Chapter Four

Jill's P.O.V

As we were walking back, Harry suddenly stopped. I did also and looked at him. There was no one here and everyone is in class, where Harry should be and I should be as well.

"What?" I asked him. He opened his mouth to say something then shut it. Harry stepped closer and I turned to him and took a small step back, so he didn't notice. Once again he took a step towards me and I took a noticeable step back. We did this 2 more times then I hit the wall, and was trapped for the second time in two days.

"What?" I repeated, slightly worrying now, feeling my nerves lace their way back to consciousness.

"Nothing just....do I scare you?" I could feel his breath on my face, but I was confused of what I was feeling. Yes maybe a little scare now but i'm just not sure.

"um n-no?"

"The first time and second time I met you, you stuttered, then with people around you don't, and now...you are. Are you scared to be alone with me?" He sounded worried and almost scared to hear my answer.

"No." I said without my scared edge, needing to gulp first.

"You sure." His face got closer and we were centimeters away from each others lips. I gulped again using my eyes to follow his arm go above my head to lean on the wall.

"Yes." I said as confidently as possible.

"...good, I don't want my girl scared of me." He said with out much emotion, detecting that i was lying.

I decided not to fight him on this. So far he hasn't bothered me with it so ill let it slide...for now.

"Um y-yeah sure..." He leaned in to kiss me but I put my head to the side so he got my cheek. He sighed. I never kissed any one and I want it to be special, not in a school hall way with a boy who makes my heat feel like its going to beat right out of my chest from nerves.

"Alright come on. Spencer's going to kill me." He laughed, thank god he didn't make it awkward and made a joke instead. I guess he knew I wasn't ready to kiss him, I met him yesterday and this isn't Romeo and Juliet....

"Yeah she maybe be small but you shouldn't doubt her." I teased.

"Oh I bet." We started walking again, damn I love his smile. I didn't realize I was kind of just looking at him and walking. But he didn't seem to mind, he just started to look at me. The two of us just stared at each other but kept walking. I gave my head a little shake and looked away after a few seconds. I heard him chuckle next to me. About half way there he grabbed my hand and finished the walk there. At first it startled me but I decided against an argument, damn maybe I am scared. Okay well, maybe i'm scared of an argument. When we reached the door he spun me to face him then slowly kissed my cheek, softly and longer than normal in front of the whole cafeteria. I closed my eyes without knowing and just enjoyed his touch. He gave me a quick hug and whispered in my ear.

"See you soon, baby girl." Then with that, left. Wow. I can still feel his lips on my face. I lightly touched it and couldn't help but smile. I turned on my heal and walk to my table. Everyone was either up or talking or something they didn't even notice me thank God. On my way to Spencer I saw my friend Alex.

"Hey." I said to him stopping, but instead of saying hi back he put his head down and walked away. Now I was frowning, oh god Harry must have scared him. I hope not every ones scared to talk to me. Let me test it though.

"Hey guys." I said to a group of people that I sort of know.

They all just ignored me and looked down. Great. I walked away and found Spencer.