Chapter Fifty Four

Jillian's POV
"Uh...hello." The man stuttered.
"...hi..." I said blankly, not even moving my mouth. He awkwardly looked around while I stared him down. Oh but don't feel too bad for him my mom saved his ass and came outside.
"Oh you're home!" She tried to sound happy but we all know she sounded like a lying bitch...oh wait she is a lying bitch.
"So do you have like a fetish for dating married women?" I pretend to ask like a real question.
"Jillian." My mother tried to scold me.
"What mother? You don't want me to speak to your lover like that." I rolled my eyes at her.
"We need to talk-"
"Does dad know? Or Noah?" I crossed my arms.
"No one knows but you..." She faded off.
"Ah, okay so do you want to share your little secret or should I?"
"Why don't we just work something out, we don't need to do anything we'll regret." I raised an eyebrow. Seriously?
"Oh you already did that! I'm just exposing the problem. You know to your husband...or did you already forget about him."
"You don't understand!"
"I don't give a shit! You're a liar and a cheater. You don't deserve dad. And you dip-shit." I looked to Gabriel. 

"Who the fuck do you think are! Judging on the fact you knew about me, means you know she's married with children and yet you continue to fuck her! You know what...Fuck both of you!" I yelled.

"Jillian!"

Before my mother could stop me I went in the house. I dialed my dads number and he picked up in no time.

"Are you okay kiddo? Something wrong?"

"You should come home...as soon as you can. I'm not hurt or anything-"

"Well as long as you're okay I have to stay. Its important. What ever it is, use your best judgment i'm sure you'll be okay. Talk to your mom. I'm sorry honey. I love you and miss you. I cant wait to see you, your mom,  Noah too of course. I have some flowers and chocolate for her, today, 20 years ago was the day your mother and I had our first date, you know. Okay I have to go now. Talk soon. Bye, love you."

"yea you too...bye." I cringed. Just great. My poor dad. I heard my window fly open and I jumped.

"Sorry to scare you babe. I didn't want to interrupt down there. That guys leaving so I just came through the window. I hope you want to see me and if you don't I can come back?"

"No please stay."

"Of course."

After sitting and talking on my bed for a half hour I decided to text Joe. She replied with in seconds saying yes to the city.

"I'm going to the city on Saturday."

"Oh yeah. Who you going with?" He asked kindly. Not in a rude way, he knows better then to do that.

"This new girl named Joe. I met her and I offered to show her around so she didn't have to go alone."

"Johanna? The red head?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I stopped. "Wait you know her?"

"Yeah I meet her a week or so ago."

"Oh...are you close?" A pang of jealously hit me. Not because I don't want Harry with any girl but because I don't like that he's with her. She's the better me, remember?

"Well we talk a bit and text."

"You text her?" I asked slightly mad. Why didn't he bring it up?

"Yeah  it's not a big deal, we're just friends and she was new."

"Okay...Why didn't you tell me?" I said attempting to keep my cool. Its unfair to be mad when he did nothing wrong.

"We were kinda in a bad place and now everything with your mom, I didn't want to add on, and I didn't think it was necessary. I'm sorry." I paused and got up looking out my window.

"She's pretty isn't she?" I said nonchalantly.

"What? Why would you-"

"I mean she's small and tiny, has perfect hair, probably has less problems then I do and also mentally stable." I dryly laugh out.

"Hey. I love you. You don't need to worry about-"

"We'll you would go good with her. Shes you age,not a year younger like me. She's gorgeous, you're hot. Perfect for each other." He sighed next to me. I closed my eyes taking in as much as as my lungs could hold before releasing.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, tears in my eyes. Such a damn emotional cry baby.

"I'm just over whelmed and I'm probably taking you down with me." Harry's hand pulled on of my loose curls in front of my face to behind my ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on mine while his breath tickled my ear.

"You do not need to apologies. I love you no matter what. You don't see it but you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life and to me, to me you are everything, everywhere I go, everything I think of. It's like your tattooed into my mind.

 Listen to me. I know, you've dreamed of getting out of new York for like-forever. I know your dream is to go to collage. I also know you want to go to collage in California. And if its not too soon to ask-but I know how you love to plan ahead- why don't we have you finish off another 3 years till you graduate, then we can go just you and me. Across the country to California. We could live there and start our lives there....if you want."

"But your so ahead of me, grade wise."

"I can wait till you finish and we can go together. It so happens I know some people over there that could get us in a good collage." he smirked.

"So....Yeah?" He whispered hopefully.

"Yes." I laughed quietly. "Yes I'd love to go with you!" I hugged him and kissed him finally feeling happy since this whole thing with my mom started. Harry gives me hope, he always has.

"So Cali it is." He said into my ear holding my from behind looking out the window together.

"Cali it is." I say back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

books not over people! lol I took forever because as you may know its final time. i end school late this year on June 26th so i'll start my updates more then maybe even have a schedule. last summer i updated almost every day...sometimes twice! so yes i have no life but what ever. again sorry i hope you like it plz don't give up on me! comment vote ily MWAh