Chapter Twenty Four

I jolted awake to the sound of thunder. I looked around my hospital room and saw a sleeping Harry next to me. I calmed down a bit and tie my hair up with my hair tie on my wrist. Another loud bang of thunder roared. I yelped. I'm petrified of thunder. Don't laugh at me, It's just a fear since I saw a little girl. I laid back down and berried my face in Harry's back. I don't want to wake him up so this will have to do.

"Scarred of thunder baby girl?" Harry's voice surprised me.

"A bit. I didn't know you were up."

"I woke up when you did...I just didn't jump out of my skin." He teased I playfully hit his arm and sat up as slowly as humanly possible letting him sit up as well. Another clash of thunder caught me, once again, by surprise and I nearly jumped on Harry's lap. Which hurt like hell might I add

"Hey, hey I got you." He played with the ends of my hair and I relaxed.

"Can you hand me my phone?" I asked him. He nodded and reached over and grabbed my phone from the table. I clicked it on and read the time: 4:00 PM.

"I shouldn't have to stay the night so I think we can leave soon." I told Harry.

"Good that nap was not fun on a hard hospital bed like that."

"And a couch at my house is better?"

"...yes it actually it is batter." I laughed and looked up at the noise coming from the door. My dad stood there looking at what I assume is my file, reading it as he walked in.

"Ok...you are aloud to leave but you mother wants a call when you get home and as much as you can tell us you're ok." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled. "You know how she worries so please call."

"I will." I promised.

"Good. Then get ready to get out of here kiddo."

I nod as he left the room and Harry helped me get everything I needed to leave. Which wasn't much because I entered unconscious. I guess they grabbed my phone too thankfully. We left the building saying goodbye to my parents and getting Anne and Gemma. It was nice of them to stay. Harry ran to Lou and El's room to say goodbye while we went to the car.

We drove to my house and stepped in. Noah had to study for a test so I had to keep telling him I feel fine till he finally left.

"So I have a old friend that lives over here. She wants me to visit her. Is that ok? Gem would come too she was asking about her and wants to see her."

"Yeah that's fine do you want me to drive you-" Harry began to offer.

"No I will just call a cab. Enjoy your time with Jill." I smiled and looked at Harry. He hesitantly nodded as Anne left to call a cab.

*

"Come on It's Saturday night. Just have a little bit of fun." Harry begged.

"No way Harry I'm way too young, so are you actually, and what the hell would I wear to a party with a bunch of older teenagers."

"Well the gang will be there too...with the exception of El and Lou of course."

"I don't know..."

"I'll call Dani and Perrie to bring you something and help you look even older than you already look."

"Um....oh why not." I decided to just go along with this and have fun. But I am worried, people will probably be drinking, drugs, all that. It makes me uncomfortable to be honest.

"Thank you!" He kissed me.

"Just don't lose me or any thing. I feel like people always get lost at parties." He chuckled nodding.