Chapter Nineteen

".....What do you mean your sons dead?!"

"He died four years ago like I just said. Who are you?"

"Ok look my name is Jillian and I am your sons girlfriend. He is not dead and he goes to school with me in New York."

"I think I would know if my son is dead or not."

"If you don't believe me I could send you a picture of him or something. Please just listen. He told me and he believes that you didn't want him and gave him away to his uncle to live with."

"No my son died by getting hit by a truck."

"Did you see his body?" I asked carefully.

"Well no my husband didn't want me to, he said it would make things worse and I should remember him when he was alive." Yep! her husband!

"Yes! That's my point he is not dead! I think your husband told you he was and Harry that you guys didn't want him anymore."

"...it's p-possible. My husband isn't the greatest guy...tell me...My baby's really alive?"

"Yes." I breathe out.

"Oh my god-"

"Anne who is that?" A male voice echoed in the back. Must be Harry's dad.

"Oh just an old friend dear. I'll hang up in a minute go inside the kitchen and eat something." She responded to her husband, lying.

"Yeah alright hurry up!" He demanded. Gosh!

"Ok I'll call you back on my cell I cant talk to you here. I have caller ID and I'll try to get out of the house as soon as I can. Please be patient, you're now my only hope of getting him back." She whispered so he couldn't hear.

"I will don't worry I'll make sure you do."

"Thank you so much."

"My pleasure." I smiled and hung up right away dialing Zayn's number so I can update him.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zayn...I called her."

"You did? What happened?"

"Well she's going to call back soon but she thought Harry was dead! So I was right and I think it was the father. I just need to help her get to Harry."

"Wow that's just....absolutely sick. Fucking ass hole." He whispered the end.

"Yeah I know." I sighed.

"But thank you for telling me. Please keep updating me and talk to you soon alright."

"Yeah ok bye Zayn."

"Bye Jill and by the way...if it weren't for you...Harry and his mum wouldn't even have this chance. Now she knows he's not dead."

"I guess.. I just want to help Harry...talk to you soon."

"Bye." I hung up and waited for her call on my bed side. About 10 minutes pasted till she finally called me. I answered as quickly as I could and said hello.

"Oh hi dear I'm sorry for the wait...could you do me a favor?" She asked.

"Yeah sure?"

"Can you send me a picture of him...please."

"Of course once we end the call ok."

"Thank you." She sounded really sweet. I had an annoyance towards her but that was when I thought she abandoned Harry.

"Ok so I think you should come here as soon as possible. Like tonight. I don't think you would want to waste a minute away especially after four years."