Chapter Twenty One

**warning self harm, read at your own risk....mkay I warned you***

"And that's pretty much it. Not really a big school." I said.

"No I like it! It's nice." Andrew replied. Thankfully everything went really well yesterday with Harry and his mom. They sat at a diner and talked mostly, Harry texted me last night about it. Me on the other hand, had a lazy day. It was great and all till I had to go to bed and start my Monday morning. Since I got Harry to go to class, I didn't have to worry about him seeing me with Andrew. I'm not hiding him from Harry I just don't want him to over react. You know how Harry can be and he will make something small, something big. Harry would be pissed if he found out I didn't tell Andrew about him. The thought of having Harry pinning Andrew to the wall gave me shivers. Harry would with out a doubt win against Andrew. But point is I don't want that Happening.

"Look I don't want to make this weird but I feel like I should tell you." I said looking forward.

"What's wrong?" he asked next to me.

"I have a boyfriend, and his name is Harry."

"Oh cool....I have one too." I silently sigh and smiled.

"Oh really? What's her name?"

"um....h-he." Ohhh.

"oh I'm sorry-"

"Don't be you wouldn't have known. I would have told you I was gay, it's just I wanted to be friends with you but I was scared you wouldn't like that I was...you know."

"No way! I don't mind at all. I support it actually, fully. If you're happy, who has the right to take that away?" He shyly laughed and we continued walking. Harry would feel better about this now and so can I. We ended our little 'tour' if you will, by our lockers so we stopped there. I turned the corner and let out a yelp. Harry was there crossed arms and was staring Andrew down. Shit.

"Jillian...come here." Oh just great, he full named me. I'm starting to feel like a child about to be scolded by their parents. I slowly walked to him looking at his eyes that were darker than normal. His eye's remained on Andrew. Andrew stood there quietly, he doesn't know Harry's power yet and that feared me for him.

"What the fuck are you doing walking around alone with my girlfriend?" Harry said sternly but in a normal tone.

"I was just showing him around...he's new here." I quickly said.

"I don't care I told you not to go near other guys. You're mine" He said turning to me. It kind of felt like he lost this possessive streak in him but clearly I was very wrong. People can't change that fast.

"Well I can still have friends and you cant tell me what to do Harry." I spoke up. I cant tell Harry that Andrew's gay. It's just not right and what if he doesn't want that. Especially not right in front of him, I'll tell him later.

"Jillian don't start right now. You're just lucky I'm not pounding in his face right now." My face turned to an 'You are not seriously saying that to me' face and he glared at me. I don't handle people telling me what to do very well.

"I'm lucky! No. You need to calm down. I walked with some one around the school. So what!?" I defended myself.

"Did you get his number?" He asked coldly.

"Yeah. I'm his friend."

"Wow of course you did."

"What the hell does that mean!?"

"Nothing just stop." He pushed his curls to the side in frustration.

"Nah-uh don't tell me to stop. You're the one that needs to stop I get that you're used to pushing people around but it's not happening with me." I turned to Andrew "Andrew I'll talk to you later, just go to lunch. Please."