Prologue

Prologue

Niall's POV

   The lads and I have been friends with Ariana Grande for over two years. She's sweet, funny, smart, classy, and beautiful. Any guy would kill to get the chance to be with Ariana. I'm lucky enough to be one of her closest friends. Her and I do a lot together, but there's only one small problem. Ariana has been dating Zayn for almost a year now. I know it sounds like I don't support Zayn because I do, but I've had a crush on Ariana for 6 months now. 

   I wouldn't ever steal Ariana away from Zayn. He's like a brother to me and it be so unbelievely wrong to take her away from him. Ariana and Zayn are a great couple. Ariana tends to like guys with a bit of the bad boy persona, which is why there is practically no chance that she would go for a sensitive guy like me. It pains me everyday having to pretend that everything is fine. I have to put on a fake smile and gulp down the feelings that consume me whenever I am in her presence. 

  At first, it was just an attraction, but over time I developed feelings, A LOT of them. I dream of her being mine every single day. Ariana is the first person I think about when I wake up in the morning and the last person I think about before I fall asleep when I fall asleep at night.

  I often tell myself that there must be some way that I can get Ariana to fall for me. I wouldn't want to directly blurt "Hey Ariana, I've had feelings for you for six months  and it's safe to say that I'm in love with you."  *Sigh* I guess the only shot I have with Ariana is if she falls for me on her own.

I've been wanting to do a story with Nariana for awhile now. I think Niall and Ariana would honestly make a cute couple and that they're an interesting ship.  Anyways, hoped you guys liked the prologue. :) -Mary