I've Missed You Oh So Much

Chapter 63

Niall's POV

2 days later...Friday

It's finally the day that I've been waiting for months now, it's the day that Ariana is coming home. Her flight landed a little while ago and she's on her way here. With the L.A. traffic, it'll probably be about 45 minutes to an hour before she gets home. Traffic in L.A. is an absolute nightmare everyday, especially on Fridays.

Ariana's POV

I'm so happy to finally be off the damn plane. It took 17 hours to get back to L.A. Let's just say those 17 hours were the longest 17 hours of my life. The only perk was that I got to be in first class away from most of the obnoxious people in coach.

Only one hour to go and I get to be reunited with Niall. He's probably waiting by the door for me right now hoping that I walked through it any second now. His eyes are probably full of excitement and the smile on is face is probably wide. Gah I can't wait to see it.

1 hour later...

Niall's POV

I look out the window for the 100th time in the past hour when I see Ariana's car pull up. Instantly, I jump up off the couch and run outside. The first thing I do is throw myself on to Ariana. She laughs and puts her face into the crook of my neck. "I've missed you so much Niall." I laugh and wipe the tears out of my eyes. "I've missed you too Ariana."

We spend the rest of the evening catching each other up on the events of the past couple months since we last saw each other. In between stories, there is a lot of kissing, but what can you expect from two young lovers who happen to be madly in love with one another.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary